Which machine is best for me

Jerseyboy

Hello all
I posted previously regarding the G4 machine and maybe getting into liquid screeds.
But after a few conversations regarding the screeds I’ve decided to stick to what I know.
Ocr and bagged render is being used more frequently now instead of sand and cement.
I have a massive house to do internally only which is parmurex with skim finish
So I will need a machine to do this job so just looking for advise on what pump to go for.
When this job is finished most of my work will be small jobs 3-4 houses and small developments
So want something I can get in and out of the van.
Also I can’t use 240v on site
Thanks

Maybe you can use 240v. Les Lord knows the right legal jargon but I think its got to have an rcd breaker.

The Ritmo L or L+ sounds ideal for the size of jobs you are doing. It can break down into 3 sections.

Ryan Hill can supply you with the Mtec M200 which is similar but 110v. Both PFT dealers and Ryan give excellent back up but also consider who is your nearest dealer before deciding.

Maybe you can use 240v. Les Lord knows the right legal jargon but I think its got to have an rcd breaker.

The Ritmo L or L+ sounds ideal for the size of jobs you are doing. It can break down into 3 sections.

Ryan Hill can supply you with the Mtec M200 which is similar but 110v. Both PFT dealers and Ryan give excellent back up but also consider who is your nearest dealer before deciding.
Ok thanks mate

You can use on site single, half and triple powered machines, as long you use gene. You need to look on the practical side. I’ll avoid 110 at any cost.Best will be switchable.