Which machine is best and pumps everthing

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is pumping 'everything' and pumping everything to the best level possible.

In our opinion the best 'Render' pump is the M-Tec M330

All round machines such as the Ritmo, M100 and the EZE 24 have the ability to spray everything with various setups but they are not the best for spraying 'Renders'

It's is all down to what you are trying to achieve as a company, the size of your company and what materials your using, that way it will be based on which machine would suit you best

If you would like any advice, please do not hesitate to give me a call on 01242 236699

Welcome to the forum

Ryan

There is pumping 'everything' and pumping everything to the best level possible.

In our opinion the best 'Render' pump is the M-Tec M330

All round machines such as the Ritmo, M100 and the EZE 24 have the ability to spray everything with various setups but they are not the best for spraying 'Renders'

It's is all down to what you are trying to achieve as a company, the size of your company and what materials your using, that way it will be based on which machine would suit you best

If you would like any advice, please do not hesitate to give me a call on 01242 236699

Welcome to the forum

Ryan
So you think the Mtec is better then your K4 ?

Thank u all I'm new to the forum at the moment we are house bashing no site works
We're using mega mixers and lots of barrels we use k rend and weber mono but I want to move on and start using a machine has any one heard of a strata mpo25 110v are they any good

How much is a R/S on the Mtec ? i guess the K4 ones are the same price as the G4 ?

I thought I read several posts of you quoting the price of one?

The M330 R/S is £127.60 + VAT But you get double the amount out of it compared to a D-6,3

The K4 and G4 have the same R/S ours costs £64.30 + VAT and I believe the PFT Version is £86.00 + VAT

Although the M330 R/S is more expensive, you get more from it and a greater output.

We obviously do bulk discounts on all R/S's also

I thought I read several posts of you quoting the price of one?

The M330 R/S is £127.60 + VAT But you get double the amount out of it compared to a D-6,3

The K4 and G4 have the same R/S ours costs £64.30 + VAT and I believe the PFT Version is £86.00 + VAT

Although the M330 R/S is more expensive, you get more from it and a greater output.

We obviously do bulk discounts on all R/S's also
So you can get 22/26 pallets out of a mtec R/S ! bloody hell

I must admit, if I was buying three phase it would be Mtec. We hire Mtec 300 from Ryan to spray a 750m2 Krend job and it was a dream to use. I can only compare it to a G5 we use to have.

So you can get 22/26 pallets out of a mtec R/S ! bloody hell

You can indeed

We are saying as a newbie you will average 20, after a few months 26 is most likely.

Obviously this all depends on how many m of pipe and material viscosity.

We base this stat on 23m of material Hose

I must admit, if I was buying three phase it would be Mtec. We hire Mtec 300 from Ryan to spray a 750m2 Krend job and it was a dream to use. I can only compare it to a G5 we use to have.
To be fair ,i have not used one ,but i do know people that have

Thank u all I'm new to the forum at the moment we are house bashing no site works
We're using mega mixers and lots of barrels we use k rend and weber mono but I want to move on and start using a machine has any one heard of a strata mpo25 110v are they any good

I know a few people who have used /owned the Strata machine. I would advise doing some research into them as well. I don't believe anyone on the forum has owned one though?

If you need any help, please don't hesitate to give me a call. We have a range of machines from various manufacturers so can offer you an extensive choice

Ryan

Which render machine is the best on the market and pumps everthing
Try before you buy mate ,spent time we lads that do own machines ,most are pleased to help out if you dont live on their door step ,best of luck

Try before you buy mate ,spent time we lads that do own machines ,most are pleased to help out if you dont live on their door step ,best of luck

If i cant offer advice regarding the PFT machines when people ask then what is the point of this forum, i understand that we cant advertise our products as we don't sponsor the forum but surely if someone asks a question about our brand of machine then we can answer, or are certain organisations just trying to control the internet, ive put 2 posts up in 2 days giving my opinion about our machines both been deleted, can someone grow a pair of balls and explain on here where everyone can see as to why they were removed

If i cant offer advice regarding the PFT machines when people ask then what is the point of this forum, i understand that we cant advertise our products as we don't sponsor the forum but surely if someone asks a question about our brand of machine then we can answer, or are certain organisations just trying to control the internet, ive put 2 posts up in 2 days giving my opinion about our machines both been deleted, can someone grow a pair of balls and explain on here where everyone can see as to why they were removed
Thanks for your advice

Ok I am pretty sure you do know why some of your posts are removed and that is because they are adverts to buy... advice is all well and good but the forum is not a charity.

This has been going on for years... Give PFT HQ a shake and then it will all be a level playing field again....

Status
Not open for further replies.