which book?

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RMK

Plastering: An Encylopaedia

by Brian Pegg (Author), W. D. Stagg (Author)

or

Plastering Level 2 Student Book: Fresh, Practical Resources for Students and Tutors, Perfectly Pitched to Meet the Needs of the Level 2 Learner: ... Crafts NVQ and Technical Certificate)

by Arthur Watkins (Series Editor) and Carillion (Author)

or

Plastering

by J.B. Taylor (Author)

try and get all the books you can, they will all tell you the same stuff but they will explain it all different ways so you will det a full grasp of what they are saying. ;)

kirk, photocopy your book and i'll burn a copy of my venetian plastering dvd, and we can do a shady meet in some motorway sliproad and do a swap ;)

fantastic idea... i'll have to think of something to trade with tho... erm... will cash do?? ha ha

get the encyclopedia first mate. then try and get the plastering bible at some point.

steve i would photocopy it mate but there is like 1000 or something pages its massive

fuk off it cost £100, plus i read it nearly every night. save up and buy one mate its well worth it, well if you love plastering it is ;)

i'm looking for a van and saving for a house. f**k spending £100 on a book mate. you read it EVERY night?!

steve cov said:
i'm looking for a van and saving for a house. (french word) spending £100 on a book mate. you read it EVERY night?!

except at weekends which he spends in a hotel with his missus on the plasterers forum ;)

steve cov said:
i'm looking for a van and saving for a house. (french word) spending £100 on a book mate. you read it EVERY night?!

yep i have got it open next to me now. my missus says that i am obsessed with plastering but its all i know, i was on the end of a trowel at 8 years old mate, my dad said its easier to teach you whilst you are growing up so there was no weekends playing out as a kid for me haha

on the end of it? that sexual abuse mate. please tell me it was at least the handle. couldnt imagine the blade up my arse!!!

steve cov said:
aim to please mate. i'm about to upload my first attempt at polished plaster.

dont forget to add all the literature for each step steve you know what i am like i need all the info ;D

pegg and stagg were teachers at the college i went to when i did my apprenticeship

Status
Not open for further replies.