Where would i be able

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gooner59

Private Member
To get hold of rolls of mesh 1m x 50m for embedding into render please ? the last lot was pink and really crap,all fraying on the edges !!......

that's cos it was probably Chinese rubbish. all render manufactors produce there own

To get hold of rolls of mesh 1m x 50m for embedding into render please ? the last lot was pink and really crap,all fraying on the edges !!......

What system are you using it for gooner cos whatever your using when they deliver your goods ask em for a roll like owls says its easy enough to get you could also try fleabag they have some on sometimes mate

What system are you using it for gooner cos whatever your using when they deliver your goods ask em for a roll like owls says its easy enough to get you could also try fleabag they have some on sometimes mate

i'am trying to put my own system together guys, i did telephone a few system suppliers but they wanted £70 a roll.....!!!

Direct building products sell the white one it's good stuff £41 a roll had a quote on some weber 75 +vat not paying that

Do you know what gram strength you are looking for mate? We can get a very good quality mesh at good rates rates from Germany. What sort of quantity are you looking at?

Do you know what gram strength you are looking for mate? We can get a very good quality mesh at good rates rates from Germany. What sort of quantity are you looking at?

well this system seems to be selling very well , i have used 1 roll on the pool we are just finishing and we have just taken a deposit for a pool in north London which my use two roll's also looking for a good supplier of SBR for the mix, in 100-205 ltr containers ... if you know of any suppliers ....guys.

Surely if you make your own system you have no cover if anything fails?
OK it's not a system for houses, its for swimming pools !how much REAL cover do you get from system manufactures ? they will run for the hills and blame workmanship straight away any case .
Its a bit like when you are cards-in / or self-employed if the work isn't there it isn't there you will still lose your job even if you are cards-in..........

Status
Not open for further replies.