Where online to buy decent cheap PVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

phippsy333

Had enough of my local building suppliers, used to sell geocell pva for about 8 quid for 5 lts now gone upto nearly 15 quid in last year......anyone know where u can buy a decent pva for about same price ...i dont mind buying in bulk ie 30 ltrs etc

oasis said:
i pay £9.50 for 5L of TP stuff its £22 on shelf price!

Oasis do you know how many guys i have spoken to over the years who think they are getting a great deal of TP coz they are gettin it cheaper than the shelf price coz they are in with one of the bosses or counter staff it would make you laugh. they are robbing bastards and your not getting a good deal reminds me of my son who says i got these shoes for £170 should of been £250..................... also reminds me of that joke "hey mum i ran all the way home from school today behind the bus and saved 60p" and she said "you thick b*****d you should of ran behind a Taxi and saved £4".

just started using unibond plaster pva went to screwfix to get more[sorry we dont stock it any more]..went to local garage to get diesel [sorry run out] i ask yer fkin norfolk ....so come backhome try it on with missus you guessed it....... :(

Unibond super pva 10ltr screwfix £24.99 in current catalogue. The Heinz tomato ketchup of pva's imho. wouldn chance using asda ketchup on an artex ceiling although Sainsbury's comes close ;)

unibond bloody expensive...yes its thick and can be broke down to 4 to 1 happily but still very expensive......geocel i found was as good as unibond but was at a fraction of the price. Like the looks of the sovereign stuff but says break down to 2 to 1....which seems expensive if thats all u can dilute it to........everbuild stuff looks good what can you happily dilute it down to ? 3 to 1 ? 4 to 1? and is it fairly thick?.........

Status
Not open for further replies.