Where is everyone based

Status
Not open for further replies.
Body accomadates whatever shoite we shovel into it and runs accordingly,therefore any sudden change is exactly like tee total guy or non space case suddenly getting mashed knocks fuk out of the system which has learnt to live with it.
ahhhh those were the days:bananahappy:.

I was 8 when that was filmed but that looks like a great day out! Never been one for the disco biscuits but circa 2000 there was some very odd shapes being thrown about...probably best i never bothered with them because i often looked daft enough on a weekend

I was 8 when that was filmed but that looks like a great day out! Never been one for the disco biscuits but circa 2000 there was some very odd shapes being thrown about...probably best i never bothered with them because i often looked daft enough on a weekend
matchams bournemouth best i can recall ,"kickin up a storm" :bailando:

Body accomadates whatever shoite we shovel into it and runs accordingly,therefore any sudden change is exactly like tee total guy or non space case suddenly getting mashed knocks fuk out of the system which has learnt to live with it.

(y)

:club:

Ha, dear me what a right set fkn zombies they look like. Fk me they must be embarrassed

Ha ha this will be me in 2 weeks at Wigan piers reunion magaluf ( bounce til I die in the sun) the misus ain't impressed and suggested I grow up hahaha

Ha ha this will be me in 2 weeks at Wigan piers reunion magaluf ( bounce til I die in the sun) the misus ain't impressed and suggested I grow up hahaha
T in the park again for me this year (been 5 yrs) guess at some point I"ll find myself in the slam tent :bananahappy:
something primevil about these gatherings ,guess why has always been frowned upon by the establishment. people who think outside the box and outta their box.
bill-hicks-on-drugs.png

I'm from planet Earth & I work mainly inside this planet, I use the materials out of the earths crust for most of my jobs. Not that keen on travelling for work but would consider a job on the Moon or Mars or even deeper in space in Uranus :hola:

Status
Not open for further replies.