Where is everyone based

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK were in the north west cover Merseyside greater Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire.
Oh how I love the m62 and the m6

Dudley but if I try n get any further than Bridgenorth I get took back so unless your within 18 miles radius im fooked [emoji1] I could visit Nisus though there's always a spare seat when they fetch me[emoji106]

Didn't know there was do many closet machine guys here.....!:envidioso....

... im up here...in that sticky out bit on top of england...;)and dont have a machine:(
I dont have a machine yet mate my bloody arms are my machine for now lol. Am getting one tho very handy for render especially :sisi:

Yeah y not pal . Mine got s**t up big time wen I first got it coz of all the blockages' but I'm on top of it now. I'm moving mine on once I've got some more ££££ nearly got enough to buy the xl now and I've already got the Genny. You will never look back now even with s&c u can shovel it straight into the hopper if u get it delivered in tubs

Yeah y not pal . Mine got s**t up big time wen I first got it coz of all the blockages' but I'm on top of it now. I'm moving mine on once I've got some more ££££ nearly got enough to buy the xl now and I've already got the Genny. You will never look back now even with s&c u can shovel it straight into the hopper if u get it delivered in tubs
Id go down the ocr route regard render mate (for myself) but getting fed up feeling pain and im blaming this not drinking !!! Wasnt like this when i drank !!@ i was firing on all cylinders on a daily basis !!@ Bah !!!

Id go down the ocr route regard render mate (for myself) but getting fed up feeling pain and im blaming this not drinking !!! Wasnt like this when i drank !!@ i was firing on all cylinders on a daily basis !!@ Bah !!!
I always feel like crap when I have a break off the drink Greg. Always at my peak when alcohol levels are up. How long are you dry for now bud?

Body accomadates whatever shoite we shovel into it and runs accordingly,therefore any sudden change is exactly like tee total guy or non space case suddenly getting mashed knocks fuk out of the system which has learnt to live with it.
ahhhh those were the days:bananahappy:.

Status
Not open for further replies.