Where have you worked in the world lads

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never priced a death star way to big for me, done a few hovels back on tatoone in s&c

went to wales once but didnt want to go back because all they say is Tidy that and shag sheep. doing a job in essex next week in monkeys home town basildon, if all the birds are like that one off xfactor ( she's an essex girl) then were in for a good time. mind you, i hope they dont all look like her, she is dog maaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn

Render Systems said:
I have been in the plastering business for 35 years now and have travelled all over the world and enjoyed every minute of it, both good and bad times, And I speak three languages now as well as geordie.

Ich bin im verputzenden Geschäft für 35 Jahre jetzt gewesen und bin überall auf der Welt gereist und habe jede Minute davon, sowohl guten genossen als schlechte Zeiten, Und ich spreche drei Sprachen jetzt sowie geordie.

لقد كنت في أعمال نقدية الآن 35 عاما سافر إلى جميع أنحاء العالم, تتمتع كل دقيقة, سواء كانت جيدة وأخرى سيئة أحيانا, وأنا أتحدث الآن بثلاث لغات وكذلك

He estado en el negocio de enlucido durante 35 años ahora y he viajado por todo el mundo y ha disfrutado de cada minuto de ello, ambos tiempos buenos y malos, Y yo hablan tres idiomas ahora así como geordie. ;)

spent 18 years in germany, 1 year belgium, 1 year holland, 3 months france!!! mister render systems were you made to sit your stukkateur meister brief in heilbronn? still got mine wonder if its worth anything here? stuy

guernsey jersy and canada. ive had a blast. guernsey wus the best money £12 m2 float and set labour only for an agnecy called gh interiors. he was gettin 18m2 labour only. did a retierment village for him big job was ther for 8 mnths. tryin to get somewhere abroad again for the new year but not found anything as yet. anybody know of anything

wiganlad said:
guernsey jersy and canada. ive had a blast. guernsey wus the best money £12 m2 float and set labour only for an agnecy called gh interiors. he was gettin 18m2 labour only. did a retierment village for him big job was ther for 8 mnths. tryin to get somewhere abroad again for the new year but not found anything as yet. anybody know of anything

GH Interiors were advertising for people a while back on Gumtree for work in Guernsey.
I worked over there for a few weeks in 1992. Loadsafanny!

there has to be work in Afghanistan and Iraq,it would have to be well paid of course with a bit of danger money ::)

gipser said:
there has to be work in Afghanistan and Iraq,it would have to be well paid of course with a bit of danger money ::)
you wud think that the money wud be gud but last monday and this is n s**t. i got a call from aguy (agency) looking for plasterers to go to iraq. £20 hr now considering we get £15 over here u wudnt go for that wud you.

well i went out there july last year and came bak in feb this year. top time aswel. payed well no week in hand cheque every friday dinner time. so of the bank we went and spend the weekend fishing and getting pissed

Holland, Germany, Australia and now Spain the only language i realy managed to pick up was Aus.
Lucius

wiganlad said:
well i went out there july last year and came bak in feb this year. top time aswel. payed well no week in hand cheque every friday dinner time. so of the bank we went and spend the weekend fishing and getting (french word)ed
how did u manage to get work there

samtelfer said:
wiganlad said:
well i went out there july last year and came bak in feb this year. top time aswel. payed well no week in hand cheque every friday dinner time. so of the bank we went and spend the weekend fishing and getting (french word)ed
how did u manage to get work there

any relation to paul, sam?

simplybesty said:
went to wales once but didnt want to go back because all they say is Tidy that and shag sheep. doing a job in essex next week in monkeys home town basildon, if all the birds are like that one off xfactor ( she's an essex girl) then were in for a good time. mind you, i hope they dont all look like her, she is dog maaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn

i heard on radio 2 yesterday that they are putting up a big hollywood style sign in basildon??

nick0412 said:
simplybesty said:

yeah there was a picture of it in the paper yesterday.

i heard on radio 2 yesterday that they are putting up a big hollywood style sign in basildon??

Status
Not open for further replies.