When's the next pft roadshow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suppose you'll post on here when theres something in the pipeline?
anyone been on the mp75 course?
verdict?

I wouldnt mind going along to see the pft ritmo trailer again. They had loads of addons that i dont seem to be able to find anything about on there website.

Things like the mangler, paint spray setup

^^^^ they will be in your operating manual. And at the main website. Goto ritmo m.. Accessories and scroll to the bottom

As we have the powercoat none of that was in the manual and I'm was being r******d and didn't even think to look at the ritmo m.

What would you say was needed to spray the Knauf pre bagged stuff?

The 1 at knauf

Brp - do you have a machine already?

have you tried MP75 before?

Have you spoken to anyone at Knauf about the training, or what your actual requirements are?

If you need some contact details for people at Knauf - give me a call tomorrow - 07918 766577

Richard Lord - Knauf Aquapanel Exterior Spec Manager

Last edited:
Thanks Richard, i did email about prices and availability at either site for the 21st. Ill give you a ring tomorrow.

For ready mixed stuff you want the bag mangler,
The big compressor is handy aswell

thanks mate i guess a bigger compressor would be need but i really need to know what r/s and also if i can use our skim lance to spray? or do i need a different gun???

Ive hopefully got 15000m2 of it in the new year so wanna make sure i know what kit is needed for the ritmo, otherwise ill just use the airless bagged stuff.

im confused now curry. What material are you actually talking about. :confused i thought you were on about the ready mixed range including the airless bagged stuff

We have put the Ready Mixed Plasters through a ritmo powercoat and it sprays fine with the skim lance, and a clarke p15 compressor or similar, You can change the gun to a Paint Spray type gun but you don't need to, give me a call if you want to discuss further, Clive...07771 805996, Knauf BDM Finishing Products

Status
Not open for further replies.