When are you finishing work?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisus

Elite Member
When are you all breaking up for Xmas?
And how long you having off?

I've booked nearly a month of from Dec 15th - Jan 11th.
As we are moving house & I'm havin time off to do some work on it.
But we were supposed to move house on the 11th of dec but it got changed to the 17th so i broke up on the 15th, then the day before we move they say buyers solicitiors not got all paper work ready so it'll be after xmas know
f u ckin tossers :eek: I soon put a stop to that told em we'd pull out if we don't move before Xmas & we got a baby with her cot in storage with all our other stuff, they soon got their arse into gear when they thought they wouldnt get their money, solicitors are a joke!! So we should be moving today 21st but might be 22nd!
Anyway merry crimbo ;D

apart from one here one there i suppose i finished about 6 weeks ago and as for when i get back - as in working 5 days a week constant is anyones guess.

supposed to be back in today till wednesday but snow has put an end to that maybe tomoz or wednesday was supposed to be off over christmas but might have a bit of a back log.

I had a bit of back log this morning ;D
Must have been all the ale I had yesterday with the Sunday dinner ;D

Thats me now finished until the the 7th thus far, hopefully will get afew more days in before then, lets just hope that next year we all have a good year.

packed up the tools for xmas on thursday 17th go back on the 11th jan. job in mansfield. thats if the van makes it over the penines. ???

finishing boxing day... t ossa im working for wants me to finish mono job... he has it sheeted out and gas heaters on all day and night... but he will have to sign a disclaimer if it freezes as im not wasting £900.00 on gear and 3 days labour for anyone...

Had to put my mono job on hold while weather picks up a bit, so squeezed a damp course in between , but finishing, wed's maybe thurs morn , if weather picks up in between xmas and new year finish mono job off , an back on 5th jan till the 15th and then Goa for a month ;D ;D ;D

Well hope next year is a good one for us all.

Well my p i ssin solicitor was umming & arring all day on the phone, so we never moved house today as planned! ???
It'll be tomorrow afternoon now, 3 days before Xmas :eek:
It'll keep me busy anyway every ceiling overboard & skim, skim all walls throughout(apart from the newish extension over garage) new kitchen, bathroom, windows, boiler, move some walls, move some rads, decorate, flooring, do driveway etc etc.... :eek:

Yes mate only just :eek:
If we'd have completed in new year it would have been a nice 1% lump for Mr Brown :mad:

Is every 1 ok for January work? or are we all looking a lil worried? iv got a lil sumit lined up but im going all out with a new and improved website and more flyer's ect hittin it hard!

finished 2day ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D til 4th but got stuff on so might do a day or two inbetween? british gypsum gave me a nice early crimbo presie eariler on my last little set in the way of sum lovely lumps the size of fag packets in the last bag of multi i had,had to sive out the remains of the bag threw my fingers for my second coat so thanks for that :eek: c**tin stuff! merry christmas all :)

yeah been working in chelt sin ur van down tewks rd one day, did think whose these dot n dab people in town lol

finished today (22nd back on the 4th jan, got heaters to warm the flats up and also got them to agree to take the responsability if plaster holds/dries funny as it was -7 this morn in the van

I was going to work today, Weds and all day Thursday to finish a job as a favour, but because payment hasn't been forthcoming, they can (french word)ing wait. I get the same thing every December. There's always some (french person) that keeps YOUR money till the New Year. Have a nice Xmas with my three grand you f**k**s.

be ready in 2 weeks. im payin some local man £400 extra to make my one look better and make a 4 page decoration site linked to it.. will look good when done!

oasis said:
be ready in 2 weeks. im payin some local man £400 extra to make my one look better and make a 4 page decoration site linked to it.. will look good when done!
£100 a page sounds expensive why didnt you take danny up on his offer for £250?

well also he is redoing my site 2 work better ie better options on the portfolio ect ill show ya link when done so far id say money well spent :)

Status
Not open for further replies.