whats better

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

claire

can someone compare thistle bond it to wickes wba?i just want to know what one is better? thanks boys xx

If you use bond-it then apply a BG finish over the top you are covered by specsure. When I compared prices there was very little difference in price in fact I think bond-it was cheaper.

Also when ordering mats to site its much easier to use one supplier so if you use wba your tied to wicks.

One clear winner in my books.

WBA is Knauf Betokontakt rebranded for Wickes. Get it from Sheffield or Encon for about £45 + vat for 20kg. Wickes you are paying £16 for 3kg. Do the maths! Both good productd btw.

I priced a tub of bond-it at my local jewson and they quoted my £75+Vat. my marra gets it at £30 +Vat. apparently i dont buy it often enough to get a discount.....I wonder why that is Mr Jewson u knob jockey............:RpS_cursing:

I priced a tub of bond-it at my local jewson and they quoted my £75+Vat. my marra gets it at £30 +Vat. apparently i dont buy it often enough to get a discount.....I wonder why that is Mr Jewson u knob jockey............:RpS_cursing:
Jewson rape u rotten, murder mate

Went build base last week. No a/c there, said "how much is the BG grit ?", £85 sir. "stop taking the pisss mate, how much is it really? ", "ok, £42 sir"

When I see kebab and Claire posting I always remind my self that I shouldn't be talking to my self, should I ?. Or should I ?, yes I should. I'm not talking to me anymore.
Yes I am
No I'm not

cemtone stabalizer is better than thistle bond it! you can use it straight from the tub but with bond it you have to mix it like a ******* if its been sat a while and have to keep mixing it as you use it!!!

cemtone stabalizer is better than thistle bond it! you can use it straight from the tub but with bond it you have to mix it like a ******* if its been sat a while and have to keep mixing it as you use it!!!
I hate that!!! Stirrin like feck with it

Status
Not open for further replies.