What you done today ....

Plastering for me is just part of the job when installing stoves @£500/day, I also sweep - typically 50-60 quid depending on the job - line the sweeps up and it's ok but you have to take the rough with the smooth as they don't always line up. The little jobs often lead onto the big ones.
So u chimney sweep? Don't blame you for coming on TPF must be quite over there!
Do you know PETE THE SWEEP?

So u chimney sweep? Don't blame you for coming on TPF must be quite over there!
Do you know PETE THE SWEEP?
Like the grave..much better crack on here and I learn stuff. I actually like plastering, especially limework and sand/ct but age and skill level means I keep it to small areas.
I know of the firm, but not personally, their Harrogate way and I'm down south. I see they refer to their installers as "Engineers" - wow, who knew? Now I is one!!

Like the grave..much better crack on here and I learn stuff. I actually like plastering, especially limework and sand/ct but age and skill level means I keep it to small areas.
I know of the firm, but not personally, their Harrogate way and I'm down south. I see they refer to their installers as "Engineers" - wow, who knew? Now I is one!!
Lol I only remembered that name from when I lived in Harrogate years and years ago! Still going then ha!