What you Can Do To Get Yourself A Plasterers Forum Mug :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok So you want a Plasterers Forum Mug.....

I am going to give away a mug to 10 members who to get a photograph of the words "The Plasterers Forum" written on something....

ie a van or in some sand or using anything other than the obvious pen and paper will get a mug....

The people who thing outside of the box will get one of these great great limited edition mugs :)

Danny

i want one but i would sooner go to war with the usa that try to down load a pic allready theres probley a drone strike on the way to my house for threating the us

OK i WANT ONE how do i uploads a pic on this forum? i find this forum hard to post pic's/ films / and the like.......

I'm sure I came up with this idea a year ago hmmm and I havent got a mug so let's see :)

Last edited:
im still waiting for mine from June................:RpS_mad:. Av got an idea for the Happy section Danny..............A charity naked calender................:RpS_thumbup:. JJ is already ahead of the game with his Naked picture for Mr August..............reckon we could make a killing..............Dont know which member could be using the small tool to cover his...................erm.............Small tool...........:RpS_unsure:

im still waiting for mine from June................:RpS_mad:. Av got an idea for the Happy section Danny..............A charity naked calender................:RpS_thumbup:. JJ is already ahead of the game with his Naked picture for Mr August..............reckon we could make a killing..............Dont know which member could be using the small tool to cover his...................erm.............Small tool...........:RpS_unsure:

You didnt send me your address :)

Problem with your calendar idea Arti, is that a certain 'Mr Brown' has cornered the market on this........ :-0

Last edited:
You are obviously not on his Texting list then Arti - lucky you! LOL

How he still has a FB acct is suprising as well..... :RpS_scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.