What were you on today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlos

Private Member
Just wondering with all the different aspects of our job what everyone was doing today.

I was dabbing over a cavity drain membrane, and couple of metres of tanking then rendered over the top, going to skim it all up tomorrow.

Start a new job Wednesday.

I was ripping down a ceiling then a wall, took out a doorframe, ripped a load of shelves down, met the spark then the bricky to discuss what they are gonna do oh i love being a builder :)

Off to start skimming another town house, its like groundhog day. The futures bright the futures pink!. Have a good un yall.

Doing block work badly, but I know the spread will sort it, buying ply and four by two for the chippy,filling a wait and load skip. Lamenting the loss of my copper that wasstolen, digging the garden so that a new water mains can go in..

building a site for a customer :)

I had to read that twice.....

I couldn't see you digging foundations.... so assume you are just doing the weeding....LOL

I was chasing jobs..... dealing with enquiries ...... and writing 3 spec's...... Yep - working from home...

Have a good day everyone!

was my last day in sunderland yesterday, i can take my chemical suit off now..............think they will be pleased im not there today since they got fewkin humped off villa last night................:RpS_laugh:

Floated 2 walls and skimmed 2 ceilings and a wall. Turned up this morning did an eggy fart but luckily the smell of the tough coat disguised it

I skimmed a 6' deep skylight above a stairwell. Really difficult access due to the horrible shape and angles it had been boarded into, the most tricky job I've actually done so far myself. I was getting a bit stressed with it all at a few points, but by the time I was cleaning up at the end I was really proud of the finish I got :)

Digging out for a new mains water, then filling in same once the pipe was in, then stripping the roof of half of its pan tiles.! Wondering if the good ones will be robbed...

was my last day in sunderland yesterday, i can take my chemical suit off now..............think they will be pleased im not there today since they got fewkin humped off villa last night................:RpS_laugh:

What area of Sunderland ypu been in mt

Oh dear, i rember that being real rough when i lived in the North East, i lived in Hastings Hill for a few years, right next 2 Pennywell.

Its defo up there with a tour of Iraq on the friendly scale................:RpS_unsure:

Plawsworth square was the roughest part of pennywell but i think it has all been demolished now. The Eagle and the pennywell inn were the main 2 boozers i used to venture in them every now and then in the early eighties :RpS_unsure:

What streets in Roker.Have done some work in Pennywell when i first started Plastering. I was supposed to be doing a apprentiship withe Sunderland PWD.So we regular did work in those Council houses.

What streets in Roker.Have done some work in Pennywell when i first started Plastering. I was supposed to be doing a apprentiship withe Sunderland PWD.So we regular did work in those Council houses.

Fook'n hell thats how i spent so much time in pennywell cos i served me time at PWD :RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.