What u all doing

Filthy animal. Don't pus spices on steak.

I like one pots. Do a lot of casseroles and stuff. Do an excellent roast too.
I can do a mint joint of pork but wife does rest. Same with breakfast . Just cant cope with to many pans on at same time.
I.m not bad at Baking to be fair.

f**k I.m f**k**g starving.

I can do a mint joint of pork but wife does rest. Same with breakfast . Just cant cope with to many pans on at same time.
I.m not bad at Baking to be fair.

f**k I.m f**k**g starving.

Only use one pan for breakfast. And a bowl in the microwave. Oven and tin foil, man. Like all roasts but seem to end up with chicken 3 weeks out of four.

Only use one pan for breakfast. And a bowl in the microwave. Oven and tin foil, man. Like all roasts but seem to end up with chicken 3 weeks out of four.
Pork for me f**k chicken . Had it nearly every sunday as a kid.
Need to keep a eye out for meat coming on offer for Christmas. Only time I can afford lamb

I'm going to purchase a slow cooker Monday give the missus something to do. Love a good roast carvery for me though too much assing around with it

Pork for me f**k chicken . Had it nearly every sunday as a kid.
Need to keep a eye out for meat coming on offer for Christmas. Only time I can afford lamb
I occasionally buy short rib beef roast if I'm feeling flush. Lamb's great, but f**k it's dear.

Everton I see someone cook a roast they look flustered and fed up and don't end up eating there own. Ibe never really tried to be honest

Then they are doing it wrong too.

Put meat in oven.
Peel potatoes.
Drink beer.
40 minutes before meat comes out, put heat under potatoes.
Drink beer.
20 minutes before meat comes out, add oil to potatoes. Shake to bruise, Season. Put in oven.
Drink beer.
Take meat out and cover with foil.
Drink beer.
Boil some veg.
Take spuds out.
Put veg water into meat pan.
Make gravy.
Serve.
Eat.
Drink wine. And rum.

Just hammered smiths machine after eventually getting it fixed and I know for a fact i won't be able to get out bath or put seat belt on tomorrow
The Smith machine is for gays ...lift weights properly and with correct form like the body is supposed to.:)

I do both . Though i have terrible balance when its comes to free weight presses
Balance is just one of the adaptations of free weight barbell training . If you don't do it you will never get better at it .

Balance is just one of the adaptations of free weight barbell training . If you don't do it you will never get better at it .
Agree but i.m but me sen so smiths helps for going heavy . Do alot of free weights with dumbbells but like going light but high reps

I do both . Though i have terrible balance when its comes to free weight presses

That's the difference between machines and freeweights. The theory is that the machine guides you and supports you so you can lift more. In practice, you're not using all those muscles that you need to balance and guide the weight, so arguably freeweight training is better and Smith machines are for gays because they're just an 'easy' way to look good.

Kalms . Over the counter natural stuff to relax u

I don't buy that over the counter crap mate, not when you can get proper natural stuff to relax you :sisi:(y)

IMG_3153.JPG

That's the difference between machines and freeweights. The theory is that the machine guides you and supports you so you can lift more. In practice, you're not using all those muscles that you need to balance and guide the weight, so arguably freeweight training is better and Smith machines are for gays because they're just an 'easy' way to look good.
And using a pussy pad on the bar is even gayer.

No that’s the law punk.

If a deg ran up n scared my boy I’d rear choke slam it

It's not the law. Well trained degs don't run around scaring people. My deg doesn't even do what it's told. It does what it knows is right without waiting to be told because it eats bones and isn't G**.

It's not the law. Well trained degs don't run around scaring people. My deg doesn't even do what it's told. It does what it knows is right without waiting to be told because it eats bones and isn't G**.

Yah and how many people with that dog whisperer mentality said “it’s so weird he usually loves kids! No idea why he mauled that baby “

I’m talking more about certain dogs though

Yah and how many people with that dog whisperer mentality said “it’s so weird he usually loves kids! No idea why he mauled that baby “

I’m talking more about certain dogs though

Pin Head isn't allowed to talk to children. She's half collie and she's got ....um...she has to be handled in a very particular way. Operate in her comfort zone and people actually stop me in the street to remark on what a good dog she is. Step out of it and you'll at best get no sense out of her and at worst, she's likely to bite.

No that’s the law punk.

If a deg ran up n scared my boy I’d rear choke slam it

Look, Burger Face.

Pin Head sat outside the door waiting for the Great Man. Shopping the not G** way. Didn't realise I'd dazzled the camera until just now.

IMG_1921.JPG