What trade do you dislike the most.

And sparks are the most unreliable, most utter pish excuses out why they don't turn up on jobs.

Why Firemen?
did a job for a teacher ,he got out of bed at 2.00pm,came downstairs and asked me if i needed any help,.....oh and he was naked from the waist down,..........engineers are convinced they are the best in everything bad attitude problem,........firemen do a lot of plastering jobs/driving jobs/labouring plumbing ,constantly taking work from others who need this work etc etc,........electricians beacause no matter how much i sweep up and clean rooms etc, its always the same little mound of wires/cardboard boxes/etc just eft on the floor,.......really need andyg opinion on this,...i like andyg, obvious wind up but funny,........

did a job for a teacher ,he got out of bed at 2.00pm,came downstairs and asked me if i needed any help,.....oh and he was naked from the waist down,..........engineers are convinced they are the best in everything bad attitude problem,........firemen do a lot of plastering jobs/driving jobs/labouring plumbing ,constantly taking work from others who need this work etc etc,........electricians beacause no matter how much i sweep up and clean rooms etc, its always the same little mound of wires/cardboard boxes/etc just eft on the floor,.......really need andyg opinion on this,...i like andyg, obvious wind up but funny,........
Understand about Firemen but they do a shite job and if they want extra work they cant really go to fires which aint there can they?.....so.....

Bet that blew more than the corner off your trowel
the kitchen fitter had knocked off a blank plate to fit cupboard round customer thought it was dead and I was to plaste r over it I was about to fill it with some shite when I saw a screw bent over got a plastic handled chisel to cut it off which made contact when did what a f**k**g bang big hole in chisel place in darkness etc could have killed the c**t /very lucky

Not forgetting that other thing who wears make up and high heels and lectures us on how we must accept things like him and think like him.

Dont know about you but I have a mind of my own and prefer to decide myself what I think is right or wrong and accept same.
Critical thinking is not allowed in this liberal dystopia.
Everyone has to be indoctrinated and then preach parrot fashion.
Otherwise your an evil bigot.

only knew one think his name was Laurence

I had this with Jews once...my mate is very ..um...well, tolerant.

I was going on about the Joos one day and how Joos are horrible.

Why do you say that, he asked.

Well, I never met one that I liked.

How many you met?

Two.

For some reason, he burst out laughing.

Understand about Firemen but they do a shite job and if they want extra work they cant really go to fires which aint there can they?.....so.....
well put it this way satan,...imagine you have priced a job,.. or you are unemployed with a family,......and a fireman is doing that job/driving that taxi/wagon,labouring etc etc,....what you have had a realistic chance of getting,........do you see where i am coming from

well put it this way satan,...imagine you have priced a job,.. or you are unemployed with a family,......and a fireman is doing that job/driving that taxi/wagon,labouring etc etc,....what you have had a realistic chance of getting,........do you see where i am coming from
Exactly..........could be a Fireman, Policeman, Somebody on sick or dole, Feckin teacher on his 50 week a year half term holiday on full pay, Migrant etc.

Point is you are screwed.................so screw them and shop em to tax man. Not nice I know but they dont care about you so..................

We had one like that at school when I was there. She wore a short mini skirt. We used to knock our pens off the desk on the floor when she was walking past and at first she always bent down and picked it up. I think she cottoned on after a few weeks then stepped over them.

Get arrested for that and today. No fun anymore.

Teachers are crap though with ridiculous lefty views on life and no idea of what working for a living is really like.
You don't have a f**k**g clue. Typical ignorant c**t.

Morning mate x
I hate myself this morning ....promising people shite I don't want to do.

enjoy mate :D

B1B93087-E651-4A79-868F-CFBE31D28126.jpeg

Plasterers. Biggest back stabbers out there. Do not stick together. Run down other plasterers work.
God forbid anybody out there ever touches a trowel, goes on a course or attempts to do any plastering without the Plasterers Forum Mafia's permission.................If you ever make a video of it .........there will be all out war ! :sisi::sisi::frenetico::frenetico::D

God forbid anybody out there ever touches a trowel, goes on a course or attempts to do any plastering without the Plasterers Forum Mafia's permission.................If you ever make a video of it .........there will be all out war ! :sisi::sisi::frenetico::frenetico::D

It's been done. Look what happened.

You leave the plastering to us.

Jeez see what you mean...............f*ck. C*nt. Deleted it. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Didnt realise. Just put 'wind up' in that Gif thing. Last time I go there.

Last edited: