What tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Csplastering

What tools and kit do you all find essential to have in the van at all times, obviously the usual things. But what else do you take that you always use or need.

Tsunami.... Destoys your phone and fags

The phones IP65, so that survives. Use the debit card, buy new ones and a Latte from Costa.

I even have a back up phone, fags, water, diesel for the van, petrol for the bikes etc etc in the bat cave ready for the zombie apocalypse, nuclear war, attack by the flip flop militia or whatever. Basically I'm ready to do the full 'Mad Max' at a moments notice, I just hope 'it' kicks off before I'm too old to enjoy the experience. :)

i have a jack and a wheel brace in case i get a puncture. have that foam stuff as well i case i cant be bothered taking the wheel off or its a dangerous scenario such as a busy motorway hard shoulder or a poorly lit a road. also have a selection of shifters and socket set

I recently bought a dewalt cordless multi tool if you do any boarding work its a great bit
of kit, I have found that reboarding over old ceilings its very useful, I like very much.

First aid kit
And inverter so that I can plug in kettle even if working outside and customer has gone out

I recently bought a dewalt cordless multi tool if you do any boarding work its a great bit
of kit, I have found that reboarding over old ceilings its very useful, I like very much.

I have a makita one , saves so much time on certain things . Comes in handy for all sorts !

Status
Not open for further replies.