What to get?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about investing in some new tools, and can't decide between getting a speedskim or the nela s*p*r*lex. Ideal world I'd just get both.. But i don't do plastering full time.. So was wandering what would advantage me more at this current time.

I carry a petrol stove, gas stove whistling kettle various pans including a chip pan with beef dripping!! Those who have worked with me will testify I knock some decent grub up (especially if we're rendering on a chilly day) b*ll***s to the trowels!! Get a mobile cafe !! :RpS_thumbup:

sprrdskim or s*p*r*lex ?? bit of an odd question as their totally different tools... you get both for a ton, so why the choice ?

I carry a petrol stove, gas stove whistling kettle various pans including a chip pan with beef dripping!! Those who have worked with me will testify I knock some decent grub up (especially if we're rendering on a chilly day) b*ll***s to the trowels!! Get a mobile cafe !! :RpS_thumbup:

In my fatter days I used to keep a George foreman grill in the van, would clean it off with a pointing trowel. Those were the days :RpS_thumbsup:

I only take on jobs where I have to pass a Costa on the way there in the mornings. In the warmer months a Latte and an Almond croissant, and when it's colder a hot chocolate and a bacon & brie Panini. After all, we're not savages :RpS_biggrin:

As for the OP's question, get a plasterer and waft about 'organising' things whilst sipping your latte and chatting to the customers. Just make sure your van has a decent cup holder, a latte - testicle interface first thing in the morning upsets your entire day. :RpS_crying:

I only take on jobs where I have to pass a Costa on the way there in the mornings. In the warmer months a Latte and an Almond croissant, and when it's colder a hot chocolate and a bacon & brie Panini. After all, we're not savages :RpS_biggrin:

As for the OP's question, get a plasterer and waft about 'organising' things whilst sipping your latte and chatting to the customers. Just make sure your van has a decent cup holder, a latte - testicle interface first thing in the morning upsets your entire day. :RpS_crying:
a cup holder is something i always look for in a van there very important

The Renault Master had the worst cup holder I've ever seen! It's on an angle so everything spills out!

Ripped the clip board holder out and built my own. Will upload a pic in a bit. It's never failed me once.

Could never go back to a transit after the master.

Transit feel really tinny and weakand the seating is far to low.

The master feels solid. Although heavy feeling. Seating is great and the power out of mine is fantastic :)

Could never go back to a transit after the master.

Transit feel really tinny and weakand the seating is far to low.

The master feels solid. Although heavy feeling. Seating is great and the power out of mine is fantastic :)
Come on Mike get a defender!! You know you want to!!?? :RpS_thumbup:

It's all ive ever wanted since I was about 16.
Ill get one but not as a work van. I need a 3mtr payload length.

So A new Van next 6months and then a defender if work is still mental ill treat myself to either a v8 or a 300tdi

If not an empty multi bag will have to do eh?

Can i get a ahmen!!
Not sure about an Ahmen!?? This young lad only asked this holy man gods way of curing tonsillitis ???
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.