what station do u listen to

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ysed to be arrow classic rock .... a dutch station on medium wave top tunes on there but ....... since the dab wosssssit has sort of taken the gloss off my radio ...... stilll loooking

star fm,s good if you can get it .......failing that radio 1 or 2

flynnyman said:
got to be radio 1. sometimes galaxy by accident until it starts repeating its self after an hour.

WHAT ...... radio 1 come on flyinny your older than god ...... thas if your the same flynny as the e build one...... 50 cent you ..... nah

listen to radio 1 and 2, virgin sometimes real........my old boss used to listen to capital gold..... but i had to leave him in the end, not a big fan of elvis ;D

church said:
flynnyman said:
got to be radio 1. sometimes galaxy by accident until it starts repeating its self after an hour.

WHAT ...... radio 1 come on flyinny your older than god ...... thas if your the same flynny as the e build one...... 50 cent you ..... nah

church your getting the word "older" mixed up with "wiser" ;) i am the same smart arse as the one on ebuild....lol
i know the lyrics to most of fiddy........lol My son is a rapper hes got a video coming out on MTV Base and Channell U next month i will let you know at the time..........

Radio 2. Wogan, then Ken Bruce until Popmaster finishes, then Trance & Progressive music from my Ipod through a large sound dock for the rest of the day. The DJs on Radio 1 get on my tits. They talk complete sh**e and play too much R n' B and Rap. I thought that was what they started Radio 1Xtra for.

flynnyman said:
church said:
flynnyman said:

church your getting the word "older" mixed up with "wiser" ;) i am the same smart arse as the one on ebuild....lol
i know the lyrics to most of fiddy........lol My son is a rapper hes got a video coming out on MTV Base and Channell U next month i will let you know at the time..........

Dont worry i know what m cees are all about .....load of ol pony i say ... but then again i thought break dancing was sweet in my day bless there cotton socks, im sure they think that there the first to b bad

Radio1, Radio2, Radio4, Radio York, Arrrow Rock Radio depending where I am, what's on the radio and what mood I'm in.

Radio 1 tends to wear you down after a while with the modern crap, Radio 2 has is a pleasant mix but too many old codgers, I stopped listening to Virgin about 5 years ago because every third song was Bon Jovi, I always have Radio 4 on on the way to work listening to the Today Programme and then usually Arrow when I get there (if the DAB can pick up the signal) but have Radio York on if there's York City news expected.

However, we're finding a few more sites banning radios, H&S I think!!

it used to be radio 2 all day for me .. but now im really into radio 1 ( think im going through a midlife crisis ;D)

ipod all the way...i find it hard trying to find a station who plays village people and judy garland all day....:0o
radio 1 does my pickle in, repeats on every hour,..........now have old school hiphop, house 87 to 94' ,raregroove and northern soul on the ipod everyday, makes me dance on me stilts and makes the day go quicker, has saved me a fortune in radios too, as i got used to kicking them across the room when i got peeved off with what was on the news every hour on radio one. :p :p :p :p :p :p

Radio 1 at work but in my garage I listen to planet rock...lol some classics on there.

I am gonna miss the radio while I a away

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.