What shall I do

Members online

Keyboard Warriors, tell him the original price was a quote, your in your right to change the price and charge more.

Yes be diplomatic always.
I always remember to smile whilst telling them to go and f##k themselves!

I got job finished at 4 he wasn't home from work yet so went back at 6 he said right how much do you want I said excactly what we agreed, but but but I said no buts it's irrelevant how long it took , if it took three days instead of two would you be happy to pay me more to this he shook his head , exactly I said , I should have charged you more for having to move sh1t in you sons room and TVs wich was agreed to be move prior to me starting . He paid I shook his hand he had one of those G** soft handshakes by the way , I've been at this game 25 years but everyday is a school day as they say and I've certainly learnt something new on this one , cheers lads !

I got job finished at 4 he wasn't home from work yet so went back at 6 he said right how much do you want I said excactly what we agreed, but but but I said no buts it's irrelevant how long it took , if it took three days instead of two would you be happy to pay me more to this he shook his head , exactly I said , I should have charged you more for having to move sh1t in you sons room and TVs wich was agreed to be move prior to me starting . He paid I shook his hand he had one of those G** soft handshakes by the way , I've been at this game 25 years but everyday is a school day as they say and I've certainly learnt something new on this one , cheers lads !

Your 2 soft mate.....i aint a "keyboard warrior" but straight off i would of said are you taking the piss ??
25 years into it im sure the emotions have gone.

Copy and paste his review if he leaves one :)