What plaster for this.

Members online

ICharger

What sort of plaster do I need to put on this patch? I was thinking hardwall. The backing plaster has come off and it's down to the render I think. Not sure. This is all new to me. Cbeers.

Attachments

• 20210508_201143.jpg
    20210508_201143.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 138
What sort of plaster do I need to put on this patch? I was thinking hardwall. The backing plaster has come off and it's down to the render I think. Not sure. This is all new to me. Cbeers.
That's skim coming off the backing. But don't worry, the plasterer will know what to use

Scrape as much loose off as possible give it a brush and wet down first! Then get some grit on it preparation is the key to success (y)

Suction control and preparation is key for that job. Master that young padawan then we will move you on to what sort of plaster to use!

I'm going to use blue grit but wasn't too sure on weather to use bonding or hardwall. I have a plaster calling out Saturday for a quote but if his price doesn't fit in my budget, I'll have to tackle the job myself,which isn't a bad thing I suppose. Always willing to learn.