What part of the country ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kane

Church did a post todo with work picking up,just though it would be interesting to know what part of the country all you lads are from and if work is picking up all over the country? Me I'm from down the south and its just started to get going again! Thank Christ!

yeovil, somerset. but working with monkey all over. just done the accounts for last year. april 09 end and i made 10k more than last year and turnover well over the last year so now its picking up , i cant wait ;D ;D ;D

Ime in Hertfordshire on the M25 just North of London and was in my local cafe this morning, Saturday, and it was banged out with trades some i knew and some i didnt but all were talking busy and working on a Saturday. Ime working all round London with my two boys just drylining and have plenty of work for the forseable future but their would be a lot more were it not for the Eastern Europeans who seem to have most of the sites sown up.
Lucius.

I live in Cornwall but have been in Bristol & Hemel Mempstead working this week doing commercial work. Got work all over the place at present. I think that a lot of companies are going back to english tradesmen as the EU workers are turning out some shocking work which is costing the employers dearly in the long run.

south wales work pickin up a bit but some guy the other week was chargin 40 a day but didnt turn up after a couple of days my price aint lookin as bad now

I live nr Blackpool but work around about 50mile radius,Lancaster, Manchester,Bolton ,Liverpool etc, steady at the moment, had a couple of school jobs because of the 6 weeks hols.

murplastering said:
stockport but just come back from cornwall on holiday down there and wouldnt mind (german word)in off down there for good

And i bet your neighbours feel the same ;)

Left Manchester a month ago workin in north east lincs cards in at the mo but seem to be a lot of skips about.

murplastering said:
stockport but just come back from cornwall on holiday down there and wouldn't mind (german word)in off down there for good

I was on holiday there last week as well, what a bloody lovely place, had a good drive about there seemed to be work on the go all over the place. If I could persuade the wife I'd go down there to stay as well.
I'm finding work in Essex and should have enough for about six to eight months bar a blip in November if nothing comes in for then, but they all want a top job at low prices. :'(

im in liverpool but having to travel to cumbria got a student accom to start on tuesday hardwall an skim rates seem to be picking up tho its £8/ mtr

no spunky usually between £5 an £6, got to the job today an the fixers can only just keep ahead of us we weud be able to do 3 rooms if we pushed it but gettin 2 rooms a day with them being 2 rroms ahead all the time hopefully but with them rates its still payin good like

yea grand in a camping pod there like a glorified shed ;D ;D but its only £12.50 a night ive stayed in some rough boozers so its like a bit of luxury ;D

job im on they are just keeping in front of us but theres 70'000 m2 so happy days

true spunky but theres another gang of fixers startin on monday rough cnuts but fast like

its only a small job this 48 bedrooms plus 5 offices 2 staircases an 3 corridors we reckon if they only kept us here it would be a steady 8 weeks work

plus they got the outs side in a k rend wet dash i wouldnt mind having a go on

napper83 said:
true spunky but theres another gang of fixers startin on monday rough cnuts but fast like

its only a small job this 48 bedrooms plus 5 offices 2 staircases an 3 corridors we reckon if they only kept us here it would be a steady 8 weeks work

plus they got the outs side in a k rend wet dash i wouldnt mind having a go on
Krend wet dash is the nuts this is one i did near Kendal Bendrigg lodge for disabled kids

IMG_6526.jpg

IMG_6355.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.