What kind of stucco render mix on top of 1" chicken wire?

TheLongBlade

Am here in North East America and want to stucco/render the outside of my cedar shingled home before returning to England in late 2020. Will staple #30 roofing felt under 1" chicken wire before 3 coat render/stucco.
My question is: What should the mix be? In the depts of Winter it drops to -17F (-27C) and Summer reaches 96F (35C).
Because of the impending weather this will begin in April 2020
Am now retired after spending over 45 years in the game in England, France and Germany but have only done internal plastering out here.
If the answer is from the US, what readymix should I use. Any other advice appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Go on you tube and search Kirk Giordano plastering. Loads of videos doing render over chicken wire.

Am here in North East America and want to stucco/render the outside of my cedar shingled home before returning to England in late 2020. Will staple #30 roofing felt under 1" chicken wire before 3 coat render/stucco.
My question is: What should the mix be? In the depts of Winter it drops to -17F (-27C) and Summer reaches 96F (35C).
Because of the impending weather this will begin in April 2020
Am now retired after spending over 45 years in the game in England, France and Germany but have only done internal plastering out here.
If the answer is from the US, what readymix should I use. Any other advice appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
No experience of it but just a thought , I'd nail mesh on top of thin coat and pass over straight away to embed , scratch and do a second coat next day or two, best ring manufacturer for advice on prep and temperature range. Don't like the idea of wire