What is the worst condition you have had to work in

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Private Member
What is the worst condition you have had to work in when folks are living in the property.
I will start the ball rolling dog s**t all over the house what's all that , have they no shame.

done a job 10 -15 years on a women house and she had loads of pets, dogs ,cats ,birds ,rabbits pretty much every household pet living in the house with her the place stank of amonia loads of mess and s**t , keeped having to go outside for fresh air

once worked in a house sub contacting for council,
we were plastering rooms upstairs and the house holder was sat down stairs all day smoking weed,dog s**t on the kitchen floor and dirty undies and knickers on the floor,some twqts have no right about them and are lost causes.

Worked in loads of shitholes around the country.
I was working in kitchen on one job there was an arch to the lounge & I saw the dog squat & s**t in front of the fire & waynetta slob just carried on staring at the tele with her fag hanging out of her gob she didn't notice it for about half an hr.:RpS_laugh:

Moved a tele out the way on another job, there was a load of dried cat s**t behind it the woman said ohh this is where it gets embarrasing! I thought I aint moving it, anyway next day went back it was still there:-0 she had little kids aswell ffs!!

Did a job in plaistow east London the whole house had cat s**t sick piss everywhere on carpets kitchen worktops fleas jumping out of carpet, clothes piled 2ft high in one bedroom you couldn't see the floor, kin shitole that was!

Worked in a few houses n flats with s**t on the walls from scag heads, they still looked s**t after we finished :rolleyes)

One job had blood on the ceiling, the bloke used to sleep downstairs on the settee with a baseball bat & a big blade :-0

Did an insurance job for this big rasta with gold teeth in London, funny bloke he had us laughing all the time he was in the house, he was always on the weed:RpS_biggrin: he told us his mate had blew up the kitchen while he was stoned & pissed trying to cook a chicken :RpS_laugh:
the house was a rite dump, the bath was under the stairs in a cupboard:RpS_laugh:
his mate had built an extension the flat roof felt was held down with bricks, the skylight was a piece of glass lay flat with a brick on each end, he built the block work with big holes for windows & the windows he had were to small so he just wedged bricks n blocks to hold em in what a feckin joke it was:RpS_biggrin:
there was no back door but that didn't matter he had a machete next to his bed:-0

I got loads more but can't be arsed now:RpS_wink:

I once had to go to work with really bad AIDS. Overnight, I lost half my body weight, shaved my head and grew a moustache. Luckily it only lasted for a day, but really I was in no condition to work.

So who has hit the jackpot gas /power cable and water me. all 3 at some point. I did a job which this lad had a big f.off mastiff left the key and a note saying dogs in the kitchen just put him in the living room. I was about an hour plucking up the courage to go into the kitchen anyway temted it with my ham buns into the livind room . What really pissed me off was the dogs drinking bowl was a bucket what he had been useing for wallpaper paste fecking t**t.
Once did a job for a vicar went to use his bathroom and there was his mrs sat on the bog with draws around her ankles about to wipe her s**t box.

Yeah, jobs with cats/dogs s**t around - dirrrrttty baaaaastedds. One funny one was an old boy who had a CHICKEN in a budgies cage - he had put it in as a chick and didn't expect it to grow that big, couldn't get it out!!:RpS_crying:

yeah, jobs with cats/dogs s**t around - dirrrrttty baaaaastedds. One funny one was an old boy who had a chicken in a budgies cage - he had put it in as a chick and didn't expect it to grow that big, couldn't get it out!!:rps_crying:

rolmfao

Yeah, first off we were like " What the f*cks THAT!" ........Then we were crying with laughter every time we walked through the room - an absolute classic:RpS_laugh:

I had to work in a house, there were loads of tampons and used jam rags all over.Apparently it was a period property.

Yeah, jobs with cats/dogs s**t around - dirrrrttty baaaaastedds. One funny one was an old boy who had a CHICKEN in a budgies cage - he had put it in as a chick and didn't expect it to grow that big, couldn't get it out!!:RpS_crying:
:RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh:

Fukin brilliant Bubbles! classic!! I once did a job in a rough part of Glasgow for a builder. He told me to be prepared for the mess of the hoose and not to bother with dust sheets lol. I arrived at the same time as the plumber and we entered the hoose together.........he lasted 20 seconds and went ootside with the dry boak lmao. I went upstairs, holding my breath, to artex the bedroom ceiling. There was an old grey, mouldy duvet over a double mattress on the floor so i was busy doing the ceiling, jumping all over the mattress when i heard the voice say......OWWW!!!!! I nearly s**t myself, it was the owner. Absolutely filthy middle aged lady with a grey beard. I left the worst artexing pattern i could for quickness. I just rollered it on and didn't pattern it. I was out of there 20 minutes later!!! Never seen anything like it since!!!!

pmfsl thats one of the funniest things I've heard in ages :D

I work for the council so pretty much 80% of them are s**t holes!!!! Even watched a Dog curl one off on my dust sheets once! We use dustsheets to keep us clean and not the houses!!!

I used to do council voids For Harringay so pretty much seen it all but one of the lads got a shock when he found the bathroom door hard to open and when he got in a dead body was hung of it.

we worked in a high rise block when i was a labourer, one of the lads was working in an old I****n couples flat. he found a pair of bloody shitty knickers and hung them on their door handle for them to find :RpS_laugh:

that was actually one of the best jobs i've ever worked on. great craic. granted we kept stanley knives on us at all times just incase. and they told us not to put our hands on the hand rails because the smackheads tape needles underneath. AND one of the blokes kept dogs and cats in his flat and bagged all the s**t up and left it on his balcony, there was years worth there.

a piss head used to come down every morning and hit every van in the carpark with his car until he'd turned around to go out. only to come back 10 minutes later and do it all again haha.

going in a lift with a barrow full of s/c surround by albanians...ah the memories

Did a job where there had been a fire, large greasy patch on a ceiling where a guy had been burned to death in a armchaire.
Did a job where dogs ,Cats and birds had the run of the place never seen so mutch s**t in me life.
Did a job for two old brothers and a blind alsation bog all had the shits.
Did a job for a woman,moved the bed never seen so many used Knickers and s*x toys (yes they are stained not smelly).
Other than that not bad really...LOL

I was reading to my son before he went to bed from a farm book then pissed my self laughing thinking about the chicken lol class and im havin that as one of my stories ;)

Heh heh.......it was about 20 years ago and I still burst out laughing whenever I remember it, glad it's tickled y'all:RpS_laugh:

my mate phoned me 2 give him a hand with a 4bed house in pleck walsall he said its worse than grime on telly :RpS_scared: the old man had died in the house :-0 we went in 2 price it every bedroom was 3/4 full off black bags house hold rubbish we couldent see the condition ov the walls artex on ceilings was like top ov lemon marange pie :RpS_laugh: living rooms was half full ov black bags the kitchen & bathroom on the back ov the house had fungs growing out ov the walls the dirt & rat s**t was that thick you could see where the rats had been running along the cooker/ work tops & floor & chewed throuw the back door :RpS_scared: it took the new owner 3 weeks 2 empty & disinfect & 6 skips ov rubbish just from the house before we done the job never had one like it since thank **** :RpS_laugh: dirty bastards

Human s**t....but not what you think......

Man, had to laugh at some of this stuff! :RpS_lol:

I've only told one bloke this story (funnily enough, a spread.... WTF!), for years I was too embarrassed....

Was working on a really big, posh house out in one of the little villages near Retford. Everything, perfect, y'know. Nice place, nice motors, good jobs, fit missus, 2 and a half kids, lovely dog etc, you get the deal....

Well, I am working all alone outside, while my mate was at the merchants, trouble was that he had the key and I was dying to go to the bog.

Lovely summers day, acres of garden, I thought no worries, be like camping.

Off I trot down to the bottom of the garden and find a nice secluded spot well out of the way. Scrape a bit of a hollow next to a fence and got on with the business.

Just standing up and pullin up me troosers when the bloody dog came running up to me and scoffed the bloody lot, woof! didn't have time to shoo her off or owt.....

Well, if that wasn't bad enough, later on when the missus came home, the bloody dog went bounding up to her, slobbering all over her face..

I was retching like a donkey.........

But what makes it worth the chocolate brownie, for the worst conditions is that I worked on that house for 18 months.......and if I did not hang my head in shame every feckin time I saw that woman, well I don't know.....:RpS_blushing:

You could not make that one up a classic i hope you said three hail mary's every time you looked at that women.

I know, but what could I do? It was all over by the time I realized what was happening, in the slow motion of disbelief......

All I remember is going, NOoooooooooooooo!

man ive done loads of council work and got loads of stupid stories about sh'tholes but bubbles and the birdcage shaped chicken just takes it hands down.. :RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh:

Yer I think thats the best one of the lot funny as f--- still laugh now thinking about it.

i mean ive seen cats jammed in cavities, gerbils in fishtanks and rabbits hoppin round the house with little rabbit balls everywhere but a f'ckin chicken jammed in a birdcage... :RpS_laugh:

put it in as a chick and now cant get it out.. :RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.