What is eml??

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colskim

Hiya guys
I got a box section to skim in a corner of a room which is glossed or silk painted. Read up on here about using eml. What is it??
Cheers, Col:)

Hiya guys
I got a box section to skim in a corner of a room which is glossed or silk painted. Read up on here about using eml. What is it??
Cheers, Col:)

Expanded metal lathe. Tbh though if you have not been shown how to use it properly look at other options such as. Over boarding etc.

Bit like chicken wire only thicker. Put on the background for something for the plaster to key into. Yanks use it a lot on their wooden buildings.

Bit like chicken wire only thicker. Put on the background for something for the plaster to key into. Yanks use it a lot on their wooden buildings.

Expanded metal lath, creates a mechanical key on the likes of metal plates or timber and can provide additional strength where you have had problems with movement and cracking. If you don't know what it is, will you know how to prepare it for skim?

I hope I am speaking to a fellow student btw?

Expanded metal lath, creates a mechanical key on the likes of metal plates or timber and can provide additional strength where you have had problems with movement and cracking. If you don't know what it is, will you know how to prepare it for skim?

I hope I am speaking to a fellow student btw?

Why answer when it's already been given

Status
Not open for further replies.