What do you think lads?

Members online

ankers

Builder wants this topping tomo so they can put gas meter on the long wall. Got to wait a couple of weeks for the sprayer so handballing it on my own tomo. Do you think its doable? About 20-25 meters. No facia so got to get in between rafters. I'm just worried about the edges skinning over when im ruling?

Attachments

• 20190109_075129.jpg
    20190109_075129.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 461
Builder wants this topping tomo so they can put gas meter on the long wall. Got to wait a couple of weeks for the sprayer so handballing it on my own tomo. Do you think its doable? About 20-25 meters. No facia so got to get in between rafters. I'm just worried about the edges skinning over when im ruling?
Looks like your gonna have uneven suction by the looks of the blocks so just lash it on you’ll b fine

If it’s mono, will be a hard days graft.

Bead up for 11 start laying on around 12:30. Can always bring it back with a very, very light misting of water. I’d give the wall a drink before applying to hold the suction off slightly too.

Should be ok to rub up Tuesday morning

Last edited:
Sorry lads forgot to mention its all beaded and hp12

So 10mm sponged up.

I wouldn’t know on k rend if it would hang over night, last time I used HP12 I think. I ended up finishing the wall off with parmurex. Not a fan to be honest.

Last edited:
So you think the edge wont skin up when ruling or laying on another section?

I’m not sure what I sprayed my garden wall with, was either HPX or one of the other 2, 12 or 14. Either way it was a b*****d and skinned up and started tearing very quickly. This was sprayed as well so I would have got back to it to rule fairly quickly.

Id mist (not soak) your base down first to make life easier, start laying on about 1/1:30pm.

Temps going to be nice for overnights tomorrow, most Renders will hang like a dream tomorrow, mist it down once more when ruled and finished, very lightly, will buy you more time overnight.

Enjoy your lay in tomorrow.

Last edited: