What do you put in your wash bucket apart from water

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
carlos said:
used to work with a lad who always had a mooch about in the bed rooms when the client went out
I cant stand people like that. It would make me feel uneasy. Id have kicked him out the house and said take a look around outside... for a new job. :mad:

Bruce Willis said:
carlos said:
used to work with a lad who always had a mooch about in the bed rooms when the client went out
I cant stand people like that. It would make me feel uneasy. Id have kicked him out the house and said take a look around outside... for a new job. :mad:
well said brucie here here

come off it every one has had a little look round. If you say otherwise your telling porkys

if someone worked for me and did that i'd go f**k**g apeshit. its people like that that stop the public trusting us.

i was moving some stuff out of customers bedroom once and a vibe fell out of a bag ,thing was about foot and a half long ,chased my mate around the room with it .

carlos said:
come off it every one has had a little look round. If you say otherwise your telling porkys

I certainly wouldn't and if someone working for me did they'd be sacked in a instant, oh yeah I have been know to put my foot in my bucket, obviously not purposely though.

church said:
i was moving some stuff out of customers bedroom once and a vibe fell out of a bag ,thing was about foot and a half long ,chased my mate around the room with it .

HAHAHAHA!!! we did some rendering on a house for a couple of lezzers a few years back. i was up on the 1st lift of scaffolding and told them all i could see a dildo on the bed. never seen a group of blokes move so fast. stuid bastards!

carlos said:
I can honestly say that I've never gone in a room that I wasnt working in. If someone gives you the trust to leave you in their HOUSE then you MUST repay that trust by being respectfull. If a door is wide open then yeh you cant help but glance in but I still wouldnt even go past the door.
Its just not how its done. Leave that sort of sh*te to cowboys.

steve cov said:
if someone worked for me and did that i'd go (french word)ing ape(german word). its people like that that stop the public trusting us.
So right its all about trust when people go out and leave you within there home youre there to do a job and get paid for it not to be poking around being a nosy b***ard thats the lowest of the low scumbags and need to be booted out with no pay

the furthest i've gone is looking under the sink in the cupboard for a cloth to wipe down with. or in the back garden for a brush.

Plus while your snooping your obviously not doin what your being paid for, so not only are you being invasive your ripping them off.

steve cov said:
church said:

HAHAHAHA!!! we did some rendering on a house for a couple of lezzers a few years back. i was up on the 1st lift of scaffolding and told them all i could see a dildo on the bed. never seen a group of blokes move so fast. stuid (french person)s!

Should off seen it Steve it was just like a pink light saber lol

church said:
steve cov said:
church said:

HAHAHAHA!!! we did some rendering on a house for a couple of lezzers a few years back. i was up on the 1st lift of scaffolding and told them all i could see a dildo on the bed. never seen a group of blokes move so fast. stuid (french person)s!

Should off seen it Steve it was just like a pink light saber lol
May the force be with you.

carlos said:
Next you lot will be saying you dont take a dump i a clients house out a respect.

Nope never done that either, I won't make a cup of tea in their kitchen even when they say to go ahead and do so.

its worrying that you class having a s**t in someones house, and mooching through their personal belongings to be ok. using their toilet is perfectly normal. if you gotta go you gotta go. but snooping around is F*****g wrong man.

a couple of guys i know were working in a lezzers house and there was a pic of her and her girlfriend on the side n one of them got his tool out and started rubbing it on the pic saying i bet this is the first cock they've had on their faces for a while ;D

essexandy said:
carlos said:
Next you lot will be saying you dont take a dump i a clients house out a respect.

Nope never done that either, I won't make a cup of tea in their kitchen even when they say to go ahead and do so.
Like wise my body clock is spot on in morning cup of tea and a dump then out the door!

never have looked in any rooms other than ones iam working in ,never would .thats the first thing you shouldve been told on your courses or by your guv

I'm getting a stiffy just thinking about putting the customers knickers on when they go out ;D

theres a couple of plasterers i know. they do a good job but aint half F*****g dodgy. they both got done for drink driving so went to work in a taxi, with tools. including a bath. one got changed in someones house cus he come home from the pub the night before, fell asleep without getting changed and woke up late. started dancing round her living room in his pants while getting changed. and she came back haha!

steve cov said:
theres a couple of plasterers i know. they do a good job but aint half (french word)in dodgy. they both got done for drink driving so went to work in a taxi, with tools. including a bath. one got changed in someones house cus he come home from the pub the night before, fell asleep without getting changed and woke up late. started dancing round her living room in his pants while getting changed. and she came back haha!

:D :D :D :D

f**k**g class!

1 always picks on the other. the 'victim' always plasters with his mouth open so his mate got a pair of the womans pants and shoved them in his gob while he was doing a ceiling. theyre piss heads and funny as f**k. actually plaster better when they are pissed.

:D
Like you said earlier steve you wouldn't have this much fun working in an office!
There's nothing better than having the crack at work ;D ;D

steve cov said:
1 always picks on the other. the 'victim' always plasters with his mouth open so his mate got a pair of the womans pants and shoved them in his gob while he was doing a ceiling. theyre (french word) heads and funny as (french word). actually plaster better when they are (french word)ed.

They sound like a rite pair, funny as though ayy!

I HAVE WORKED IN HUNDREDS OF HOUSES AND I AM SURE SOME PEOPLE LEAVE THINGS ON DISPLAY ON PURPOSE, DID A BEDROOM ONCE, WHOLE ROOM WAS EMPTY BUT THERE WAS A THONG HANGING ON THE BACK OF THE BEDROOM DOOR?

Yeh I know what you mean. Once did a job in this fellas house and his wife kept leavin a bra on the radiator in the kitchen. Everyday for about 6 weeks while we did an extension.

Bruce Willis said:
Yeh I know what you mean. Once did a job in this fellas house and his wife kept leavin a bra on the radiator in the kitchen. Everyday for about 6 weeks while we did an extension.

i bet some of them are gaging for it mate. not worth losing payment though ;)

Yeah we did a flat years ago & everyday she left her bras & panties/thongs (some leopard print) on the rad in the hall that we had to walk past.
Ohhhhh i love domestics ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.