What do you prefer?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
there s a nice cherry flavor/ fragrance now :inocente::lol:---------- fabreeze has lovely fragrance, that loosen the purse strings of the customer :reloco:

I use Magnum

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/about-ald...ct-detail-page/ps/p/magnum-washing-up-liquid/

Did i squirt six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a 500ml bottle of Magnum, the most powerful washing up liquid in the world and would blow your food stains clean off,you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya,punk?

Fairy liquid... what a strange brand name. .. ajax for all those scrubbers :-/

I suppose they had to call it fairy liquid as although the alliteration is better, pixie p1ss probably wouldn't have sold as well

I always thought putting fairy liquid in with a render mix will fack with the water proofer?

I use it when I'm doing a bit of block laying and that's it.

Or is this just a joke that I'm taking too serious? Haha

You shouldn't use liquid soaps for mortar really, the bubbles are different sizes, Feb and products like that have an even size bubble for equal airentrainment. All to do with rain fall and frost etc the larger hole can contain more water and make render/mortar fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.