What do you pay per bag of multi in bulk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisjack231

Private Member
I have heard that the price for multi finish has randomly gone up at B & Q this week. Might be in readiness for the new bags, but i can only assume this. Main reason i am asking this, Is because i called round today to get 50+ bags delivered to a job and whats the best price, As we all do. I feel like i have had a great deal per bag at £3.76 delivered for 56 bags.
I just wondered if you guys get it any cheaper as i feel a few probably do .

I had a phone round the other day and the best I could get was £4.24 ex VAT. I didn't try B&Q or Wickes though.

Its free if you nick it off site,

So what your saying is steal it from sites to get the best price, which in all purposes is free. Not that cool of an idea really as someone had to pay for it in the first place, And i don't think ANY of us on here would want to risk a job and career by stealing. I am sure you are just having a laugh but I personally do not find it funny

So what your saying is steal it from sites to get the best price, which in all purposes is free. Not that cool of an idea really as someone had to pay for it in the first place, And i don't think ANY of us on here would want to risk a job and career by stealing. I am sure you are just having a laugh but I personally do not find it funny

I thought it sounded like a great idea Chris .... You've gotta claw a few quid back from somewhere ... They don't think twice when nicking a few quid off our rates :RpS_mellow:

I guess i just don't like the idea of stealing materials. But as you have put it steal from me so i do the same in return. This is something i just cant do. If they don't pay me my rate i don't do the job pretty simple really. On a happy note after waiting for my return of materials from a contractor, As they wanted to replace like for like. My mate picked up 6000 collated screws this afternoon for me . The distributor offered 6000 loose screws as that's what they assumed from the order from the contractor. My mate said no collated. I have now got 6000 of the finest British gypsum collated screws. I assume they are not cheap as the guys in the distributors were saying these are not cheap per box " are you sure" I guess all i can say is thanks

anybody who pays less than 4.00 quid a bag, is doing very very well, best price I get is 4.78 inc vat

Plaster turned up today at what i thought is a great price. could not believe the bags came away with ease off the pallet for once. It has a shortish date, but hey im not complaining as will be well used up by then. Also knowing wickes store there plaster in a nice environment with no damp. Been using it today and its great stuff:RpS_thumbup: Link Removed

Status
Not open for further replies.