What do people think of this???

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

Good machine - Very Pricey.

Will double check on the Additives. To my knowledge it will and will also do S&C - Will confirm for you

Ryan

Cheers just curious , ryan is there any machines on the cheaper side of the scale that would do sand cement ? Even just pump wise ? Sick of handballing when im rendering , and me vans paid off soon so need sumit to spend me money on :RpS_laugh:

Pre bagged sand and cement - Yes.

Add your own etc then unfortunately not. This is when the price jumps up.

How many guys do you have in your team?

If you want to give me a call I will happily talk through the options and give you advice on the best machine

Pre bagged sand and cement - Yes.

Add your own etc then unfortunately not. This is when the price jumps up.

How many guys do you have in your team?

If you want to give me a call I will happily talk through the options and give you advice on the best machine

How much is it without the mixer?

Hi Lads,

Here are the prices:

Compact Pro 30: £4869.67

Top Mixer: £1983.09

All prices plus VAT and obviously include training. Just spoke to Andy who has had a good look at the machine, he says it is a great machine with lots of 'ability'

Cheers for answering me , ah no problem . Pre bagged ? So is that ocr ? Or can you actually get diffo gear ? Yeah that will bump the price up abit for mats etc , team size all depends on the job really . Do you need 3 people to say do a gable end etc ? One on machine one spraying one following behind him ?

Cheers for answering me , ah no problem . Pre bagged ? So is that ocr ? Or can you actually get diffo gear ? Yeah that will bump the price up abit for mats etc , team size all depends on the job really . Do you need 3 people to say do a gable end etc ? One on machine one spraying one following behind him ?

Hi Mate,

Yea, pre bagged as in OCR or CPI or the new one from Kilsaran.

3 in a gang is the ideal number mate

The Kilsaran OCR is gritty but I Like it. There mono sets in 7 hrs in the sun/breeze and 9 hrs facing north and in the scaffolding at 19c. Both spray ok with a Ritmo.

Using there bucket coat next week. Something to bear in mind the silicone comes in 16 litre tubs but the primer comes in 10 litre tubs.

The Kilsaran OCR is gritty but I Like it. There mono sets in 7 hrs in the sun/breeze and 9 hrs facing north and in the scaffolding at 19c. Both spray ok with a Ritmo.

Using there bucket coat next week. Something to bear in mind the silicone comes in 16 litre tubs but the primer comes in 10 litre tubs.

When u say OCR it that there gp render.?

Their GP OCR.

This is a small bit I used.

9cf59fc87927244fca78f3b2cc2e8a84_zps648cbcef.jpg

It says it 110v but how can it pump so far and such a big grain compared to the ritmo I think it's just a shame it don't mix itself lol

Status
Not open for further replies.