what Breaks do we all stop for or not

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was once working with an italian plasterer on an insurance job for a builder.
So he says he fancies a frankie & Bennys at 12pmish ffs.
So off we go nice food & a few stellas later I said shall we go back & skim the ceilings we boarded lol.
Ffs was hot aswell :-(

I tend to put the dust sheets down then have a tea or coffee with the customer then after an hour or so chit chat it's ten mins of plastering before another drink and chat with ten mins of plastering to take me to lunch. The afternoon consists of the same but may stretch the plastering to twenty mins if I have to!!!:rolleyes)

I tend to put the dust sheets down then have a tea or coffee with the customer then after an hour or so chit chat it's ten mins of plastering before another drink and chat with ten mins of plastering to take me to lunch. The afternoon consists of the same but may stretch the plastering to twenty mins if I have to!!!:rolleyes)
then go home with a tenner !

I eat couple sandwiches and drink plenty of coffee whilst troweling up. If I'm lucky I might get a couple of 10 min breaks sat on my crates during but not often. I prefer to get done and get gone!
Spot on mate the longer you stop the longer you are at work. Eating cheating

i get lots of breaks at the mo but im doin chippy work on a site in ealing at the mo so i can just down tools when i like:RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.