what an aresole of a day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I normally can prep and skim a bathroom in a day pretty easy!!

However today......could I??? no chance what a b*****d of a job tfilled in all the chases and spaces where the bath and all tjhat then because the walls were miles out I decided I would throw a tight coat of bonding over to A) kill some suction B) to fill in the hollows. This wall was so far out it was untrue and the more I rulled it the worst it got really started to piss me off.

Tomorrow I gotta get this job done because I am dammed if I working the 4 th weekend in a row!!

I am stressed!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Danny

Have a beer or 4 Mate, allways worked for me in the past .... and present come to think of it ;) and also be thankfull you have some work to do at the momment, i know of tradesman sitting at home not doing a lot , and theres allways tommorow things are allways easyier the next day

Well today was bestter I decided to overboard the distemper ceiling and that came out good and the walls are just about bang on so I ma happy. I just got one set to do then its a weekend of drinking!!

Danny

Glad it improved today :) but without those bad days we don’t learn (with the amount of bad days I have I should be a master soon ;D ;D )

Status
Not open for further replies.