What about this idea

bilge

How a bout a flexible plaster for ceilings. Mixes up and spreads as normal but dry s flexable. Would solve all cracking issues. Surly with moderm ploymers etc it can be achieved.

How a bout a flexible plaster for ceilings. Mixes up and spreads as normal but dry s flexable. Would solve all cracking issues. Surly with moderm ploymers etc it can be achieved.
Why just for ceilings ?

Why just for ceilings ?
Cause I know what some are like in here and would probably say stuff like "people bouncing off the walls" :inocente:
But It seems ceilings are the most prone to cracks. But being flexible - ish maybe if you banged into it with furniture it would damage more readily so best just on the ceiling, sort of like a caulk I am imagining. Perhaps the painted surface would also need to be flexible too I suppose but a lot of paint sort of is already.

Last edited:
Cause I know what some are like in here and would probably say stuff like "people bouncing off the walls" :inocente:
But It seems ceilings are the most prone to cracks. But being flexible - ish maybe if you banged into it with furniture it would damage more readily so best just on the ceiling, sort of like a caulk I am imagining. Perhaps the painted surface would also need to be flexible too I suppose but a lot of paint sort of is already.
Your name suits you................just saying :coffe:

like flexi tile adhesive, i like it.

Problem is the big manufacturers want repeat business this is why products are actually built to fail rather than built to last.
Our building methods, materials are way behind many Asian countries.

Problem is the big manufacturers want repeat business this is why products are actually built to fail rather than built to last.

oh go on then tell us about the lightbulb theory plzxxx

@hobo my mutha ised to do em all time when we were kids . Leave em cooling near back door . All kids used to grab a couple every time we passed.
Starting to think she did it so she never had to do any tea for us lol

Attachments

• What about this idea
    SAM_3077.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 157
  • What about this idea
    SAM_3078.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 148
immigrate then sure the boys would club up for a one way ticket :bailando:fly away

me and my apprentice hope u can smell them rolls jon
Look the buisness. Might make some later lol. Any tips

I got some from butchers and gave me mate one . I said there best you get round here . Bout a hour later he called asking where there from lol.

Look the buisness. Might make some later lol. Any tips

I got some from butchers and gave me mate one . I said there best you get round here . Bout a hour later he called asking where there from lol.
I buy 4 Richmond irish sausage [MORRISONS] skin them mix a bit of sage to meat shake of flour stops it sticking to fingers/ just roll puff pastry£1 box/ eggs wash it /get 6 rolls out of it cook about 25 minutes