What a twazz

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebab king

Private Member
Bought my self a nice little run around van at the weekend, Citroen Berlingo, 1 owner from ne w only done 60,000, absoultly mint, some twaz rammed into the back this afternoon,both doors stoved in, even rippled the the floor.Bet this ones a right off.

not always a bad thing mate. I had a knackered 406 with 96000 on the clock. in January some plum decided to use my wing as a cushion. The car was wrote off by his insurance and i was expecting about £800 because thats all i could have sold it for. I got a cheque for £1985 in Feb. Bought a BMW 318i SE with full service and 85000 on the clock.

I have had my car smashed up 3 times in the last 8 months lost all my no claims and not once have i been in the car, it was parked in front of my house every time and in 15 years of driving never been involved in an accident, and they never write it off and repaired it every time which pissed me right off as it aint been the same since :(

Bod said:
I have had my car smashed up 3 times in the last 8 months lost all my no claims and not once have i been in the car, it was parked in front of my house every time and in 15 years of driving never been involved in an accident, and they never write it off and repaired it every time which (french word)ed me right off as it aint been the same since :(

and my greyhound called lucky finished 6th ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.