What a tit

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stuart23

Private Member
Gets up this morning to head out and to start a loft conversion and can't find keys to van anywhere!! Spent all morning turning the house and van upside down and there is no sign of them anywhere, they have vanished. Getting a guy out in an hour who can wipe the immobiliser and print 2 new keys for the lovely sum of £180. What a Monday morning...

Gets up this morning to head out and to start a loft conversion and can't find keys to van anywhere!! Spent all morning turning the house and van upside down and there is no sign of them anywhere, they have vanished. Getting a guy out in an hour who can wipe the immobiliser and print 2 new keys for the lovely sum of £180. What a Monday morning...

£180 not bad at all IMO, bet you'll find them about 5 mins after he has cut the new ones :RpS_crying:

I lost my wedding ring yesterday, I was absolutely devastated after I had turned the house upside down an still could not find it.

After spending hours looking round the house just about gave up, then I was outside having a smoke and was looking around where I was changing the strimmer cord as I had been doing the garden in the morning. Then I suddenly seen this shinny thing in the grass glistening in the sun.

I think i left them in the van Friday and someone's away with them. Neighbours say huts were broken into Friday night so i'm thinking someone was in and had a rummage about and took them. Normally a quiet street i live in..

I lost my mobile phone today.... spent ages looking for it while on the phone chatting... then realised that i was chatting on my mobile.... which was a huge fail....

Didnt cost me £180 though :)

lost my phone in the park early on today when I came back to let my dog out, luckily found it in half an hour..

Yeah but you still have to go through the motions of checking the same place 150 times while shouting and misses saying she has moved them! :RpS_thumbup:

I found a phone Sunday morning. Rang 'dad' and told them id found their daughters phone. No nudie pics though :RpS_mad:

A local company LA locksmiths. Definitely in the wrong game, he stuck some machine into the door lock, went to his van and came back with 2 keys then plugged a diagnostics machine into steering column and turned the 2 keys in the ignition. Not even 5 minutes, that'll be £180 sir...

Late last year i put key in ignition only for it to lock solid, couldn't turn it or take it out to use a spare. Had to grind and chisel the whole barrel assembly out and spent the whole day running to and from dealers and my mechanic mate(lucky) finally got a new barrel and key in late that night, total cost was only £70 and a days work lost but left me an aggravated shaking wreck :mad: The dealer happily sold me a key and barrel set but neglected to tell me about the matching the chip which would have been another £150+vat. I finally figured out to superglue my old chip on to the new key!

You should speak to Airborne's neighbour. think she left here keys in the car and before she knew it Noel had his estwing through the window............what a hero.................:RpS_thumbsup:

I found a phone Sunday morning. Rang 'dad' and told them id found their daughters phone. No nudie pics though :RpS_mad:

Steve you should have taken a photo of your own cock and programmed to her Dads phone number, so when he phones her mysteriously a cock appears on her screen lol. :RpS_lol:

I lost my wedding ring yesterday, I was absolutely devastated after I had turned the house upside down an still could not find it.

After spending hours looking round the house just about gave up, then I was outside having a smoke and was looking around where I was changing the strimmer cord as I had been doing the garden in the morning. Then I suddenly seen this shinny thing in the grass glistening in the sun.

what was it? tenbob?

My mate found a phone once. She phoned it off a mates phone and they arranged to collect it. My mate then text the girls dad saying I want your cock and all that kind of stuff and gave her the phone back haha. How do you explain that one?! I lost my phone dad...so why have you still got it lol

Lol no my £450 palladium wedding ring.

Lordy how much commission do you get :RpS_lol: i'd of had a fit if the missus had spent that on mine which if i remember righly was 25 quid from from ratners 26yr ago :RpS_laugh:

Jane engagement ring was silly priced... she takes it off just to do the washing up... its bizzare though I often just catch her staring at it smiling...lol strange creatures women

Jane engagement ring was silly priced... she takes it off just to do the washing up... its bizzare though I often just catch her staring at it smiling...lol strange creatures women

I do that with krispy Kremes

shes looking at it thinking how much of a likeness it is to the one you bought her thats she pawn broked lol

Ah fooksake...thats my biggest worry...I'm constantly looking for my keys, phone and wallet.

You watch your keys turn up hahaha.

Lordy how much commission do you get :RpS_lol: i'd of had a fit if the missus had spent that on mine which if i remember righly was 25 quid from from ratners 26yr ago :RpS_laugh:

I don't make commision I am a Digital Marketing Analyst, not a sales person.

im wondering who you know, thats cheap or is it a little 2mm one?

Yeah it was a really good deal the normal high street shops were more like £700 and thinner generally worse quality.

Was a local ring maker we used so was custom made its rather thick to be fair.

If you think mine was a lot the wifes was 3 times the value of mine. Although the wife makes more than I do too so cant moan to much.

I don't make commision I am a Digital Marketing Analyst, not a sales person.

Yeah it was a really good deal the normal high street shops were more like £700 and thinner generally worse quality.

Was a local ring maker we used so was custom made its rather thick to be fair.

If you think mine was a lot the wifes was 3 times the value of mine. Although the wife makes more than I do too so cant moan to much.

I wish my missus made more than me cos i could ease up a bit :RpS_lol:
come to think of it i just wish she worked :RpS_laugh:

thats because when she divorces you she know your going to the cleaners

lost my phone in the park early on today when I came back to let my dog out, luckily found it in half an hour..

You reminded me of a time when I lost my phone... Couldn't find it anywhere, found it about a year later in bushes in garden all chewed up and well hidden thanks to our dog who was a puppy at the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.