what a muppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurth1984

Bloke who i work with well did!!!
All he did was moan, wouldent mix up put his spot and stand in the smallest room, spend more time cleaning his trowel and when he does do any plastering he puts these stupid skin tight white jeans on with a white shirt and he loafers :-0 Then the room he done full off tiger strips .
Bloke did my nut he thank feck the agent told him to take a hike got more done on my own in the last fews days.
Where does these mongs cum from :confused:

All he did was moan, wouldent mix up put his spot and stand in the smallest room, spend more time cleaning his trowel and when he does do any plastering he puts these stupid skin tight white jeans on with a white shirt and he loafers :-0 Then the room he done full off tiger strips .
Bloke did my nut he thank feck the agent told him to take a hike got more done on my own in the last fews days.
mong -golia:RpS_unsure:

Was It JACE...............:-0

Tell him to always wear the right gear :RpS_thumbup:

2013-03-07084432_zpsafc5cb5a.jpg

Moans, spends more time cleaning and wears skin tight white jeans..... this was a bloke? :RpS_scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.