What a Liberty

Members online

Niftyforfifty

Went to the doctor's today, 20 minutes max, 100 spondoolies it cost me, f**k**g dick Turpin, then the best bit, 7 years in medical school tells me I've tennis elbow I don't even play tennis does he think I'm stupid or something!

Went to the doctor's today, 20 minutes max, 100 spondoolies it cost me, f**k**g dick Turpin, then the best bit, 7 years in medical school tells me I've tennis elbow I don't even play tennis does he think I'm stupid or something!
You go private

I went for acupuncture on mine, £47 a session and it lasted about half an hour at a push. It didn’t work either

one of my sons was receiving treatment for tennis elbow got no were for a year.
in the end they found that the muscle in his arm had fused onto the bone, a small op and he was ok.

Mate, dealing with a solicitor at mo, think it was £260 + vat per hour or thereabouts.

f**k**g crap blah blah blah.

Thing is. If someone told you you could be a guaranteed millionaire if you payed them 100 grand for the ‘secret’ would it be worth it?

Mate, dealing with a solicitor at mo, think it was £260 + vat per hour or thereabouts.

f**k**g crap blah blah blah.

Thing is. If someone told you you could be a guaranteed millionaire if you payed them 100 grand for the ‘secret’ would it be worth it?
When I went to court I agreed on day that kids could go to oz. Ex had no idea I was going to agree.
We were sat waiting on her solicitor for about 4 hours. Caffcass officer told me that's because they thought you were gonna say no and they had planned on getting full days wage so there just fannyin about as she.s on clock............. I liked that day

It’s a repetitive injury. I was solely using my mt when I got tennis elbow. Hard trowelling. I got a nela and took the strain off. You have to change how you work or it’ll never improve. I still have it but it’s manageable.

Actually I think I could probably solely use the mt again because I wouldn’t need to hard trowel like before but the nela is easy

It’s a repetitive injury. I was solely using my mt when I got tennis elbow. Hard trowelling. I got a nela and took the strain off. You have to change how you work or it’ll never improve. I still have it but it’s manageable.

Actually I think I could probably solely use the mt again because I wouldn’t need to hard trowel like before but the nela is easy
Which nela. . I just cant get on with mt now I.ve used nela for that long.