What a laugh and carry on.....more so carry on...over?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty

Had to bump the van starter motors just went on me, pushing it into gail force winds on me todd, met the labby on way too job.

Got to the job, sea front horrible shitey weather, van nearly tipping owa with some serious weight in it, waves 20ft + coming over the pier.

So get in, nice. a simple re-skim all walls and ceiling seperated by cornice, so get prepped up, its about 9am, get mixed up for 9:10.

Throws on ceiling and 2 walls, ceilings about 12msq and 2 walls nothing major just pottering through it,

gets it all on for about 9:40 champion. 10:30am soaking......

have some bait, 11:00am its about as wet as i put it on....after the second coat i didn't get finished fully till about 12:30? wtf is this craic....setting times are ******* wild atm?! more or less a 3 hour set? wtf lol.

Long story short i manage to finish the job up and get home about 6, it was soul destroying.

Yes, the moral of the story is....the finish is FUBAR. If you got a full hoose on, you may as well coat the lot. You have plenty of time.

Mate the week i've had i'll smash on a ceiling tommorow and the coont will probably be off in 5 mins...my karma better sort itself oot lol.

but yea no lie, could of probably put a house on today if the work was there...i should of just done it for the crack, something to do instead of waiting around for 2 hours haha. You have the same problems aswell?

Status
Not open for further replies.