What’s the Nelda black edition?

@bof - nice cable-clipping :)
That runs down to floor , going through frame when I'm blessed to be allowed to gut the stairway . Missus is a nightmare , wouldn't let me strip roof ( un parged , no felt ) in summer , but wanted bedrooms and office room sorted , fkn nightmare lol , she's been on menopause for nearly two years , I just do my best and hide up field most of the time , she's like Jekyll and Hyde at the moment

That runs down to floor , going through frame when I'm blessed to be allowed to gut the stairway . Missus is a nightmare , wouldn't let me strip roof ( un parged , no felt ) in summer , but wanted bedrooms and office room sorted , fkn nightmare lol , she's been on menopause for nearly two years , I just do my best and hide up field most of the time , she's like Jekyll and Hyde at the moment
Their like jekyll and hyde all time

Their like jekyll and hyde all time
She's been great for ,30 y mate , just thought I'd skip this bit , been like a long holiday , love it up the field , took a year to not feel guilty at having such a peaceful life , building a houseboat in the summer and she can come and stay in my world , I don't want to go back to town