Wetherby 1.5

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aufweder

Hi fellas did a top coat today the front looked great then went on to gable lad was behind me rubbing up the sun didn't help as he was chasing it but I was never too far ahead but to be honest it looks s h I t e My question is can I go over top of it with more topcoat tommrow I've been plastering 24 years and not done too much of this Ewi but guy was desperate now I am cheers!

Hi fellas did a top coat today the front looked great then went on to gable lad was behind me rubbing up the sun didn't help as he was chasing it but I was never too far ahead but to be honest it looks s h I t e My question is can I go over top of it with more topcoat tommrow I've been plastering 24 years and not done too much of this Ewi but guy was desperate now I am cheers!

Gasp, get my breath.

Like Owls said you may have to go over the top again but this time set your stall out first. Pick an overcast day with no wind and maybe get a 3rd person in.

I had the same happen to me on my first one. All was going great then the gable in the sun.it went like chewing gum but I got told wait a week before topping again. Don't have that problem now with machine apply.:)

I had the same happen to me on my first one. All was going great then the gable in the sun.it went like chewing gum but I got told wait a week before topping again. Don't have that problem now with machine apply.:)
Easier with a machine,yes, but I'm not sure on the finish with 1.5mm think a finer one would maybe look better.

I like the 1.5 finish mate and more importantly the customers do :) didn't think you can get smaller in silcone top coat if you can I'll give it a whirl :)

The customer I'm doing a big job now for wanted a smaller grain but I asked jub and they said no not in silicone self cleaning. Hope he doesn't find out otherwise lol :)

We had a small but awkward wall to do on Wednesday gone. Facing direct South midday and the sun was out.

Needed a third bloke and Mac-plas off here bailed me out. Thanks Chris.

The customer I'm doing a big job now for wanted a smaller grain but I asked jub and they said no not in silicone self cleaning. Hope he doesn't find out otherwise lol :)
You use much jub then leeroy?
I've got a timber frame job coming up so gonna give jub a go over a carrier board

Yes bobby,there gear is spot on I'm on a big timber one at minutes render pro board and there system with nano, when pricing take in consideration you will need horizontal movement beads I between floors you may know this already but thought it's worth a mention :)

Status
Not open for further replies.