wetdashing/roughcasting ?

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1976

Has anyone done wetdashing/roughcasting before i want to know the ratio , iv done it before but other spread mixed it .

Re:  wetdashing/roughcasting ?

Last few jobs we did were with KREND roughcast premix lovely stuff to use and very easy to mix you want to look into it,
I have done it in S&C, 4:1 scratch with plenty of waterproofer (cup per mix) you dont want any suction on the butter coat, 6:1 butter coat, 6:1:1 dash coat always worked for me.

Cheers lad do you put any morter mix in butter coat and harling coat ? was reading up on that krend looks good but this is for an extension they want it to match whats on the house

I'm doing an extension 2moro, Doing it with a stuff called powerwall - not sure i you guys get it down south it's good stuff i'll post a few pictures when it's done. Its bags of powder just add water and mix it up.

Do you add dash to that stuff then granty?,where you at im northern ireland dont know if we can get it, must look into that

Cheers lad do you put any morter mix in butter coat and harling coat ? was reading up on that krend looks good but this is for an extension they want it to match whats on the house
Use a bit of lime in the butter if you want you dont need any ads in the dash,
Ere granty your a jock aint you, do you call the reveals INGOS, reason i ask i served me time with a jock and thats wha he used to call them ;D ;D

No steve it's not a wet cast we get the chips seperate.  Hate wetcast its so messy  :p I'm in Glasgow.

Ere granty your a jock aint you, do you call the reveals INGOS, reason i ask i served me time with a jock and thats wha he used to call them ;D ;D

hahaha aye jetman, Ingles! angles with an i - Only us mad coonts eh ;D

hahaha aye jetman,  Ingles! angles with an i - Only us mad coonts eh   ;D
Nice one mate ;D ;D ;D

No steve it's not a wet cast we get the chips seperate.  Hate wetcast its so messy  :p  I'm in Glasgow.

Sister inlaw used to live in hamilton use to stay with her when over at the matches , :)

Do you add dash to that stuff then granty?,where you at im northern ireland dont know if we can get it, must look into that
most of the dashing morters used in uk are made in ireland mate,place called the whitehouse works somewere ,ill find the address tomoz,(its on the bags at work)

Status
Not open for further replies.