Wet angles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys got a small room to skim today realistically it could be done in 2 sets ceiling then all four walls as it's only small. Always been against wet angles but would like to hear other views. Cheers lads:RpS_thumbsup:

I guess its preference - which ever you feel comfortable with, however, working to hard angles can slow you down on smaller jobs, invest in an old fashioned twitcher for the wet angles :RpS_thumbsup:

Personally I always work wet angles I find it easier to achieve a straight internal that way especially if its new board work with tapered edge boards.
Also if your pricing work against someone who can knock a decent sized room out in one hit and your pricing for 3 sets so you can work against hard angles.
Puts you in my opinion at a bit of a disadvantage.

I quote @TheWand you are a nuisance

Listen here Fibrenob Stop running round like a little bitch pm'ing everyone about me & also blaming me for phoning/texting you with scams & also saying that I am every new member that joins here & that I'm rigging the tags with my IT skills because I haven't got any IT skills ffs that's just what you believe in your little FibreBrain head. :rolleyes)
Now stop hassling me or I'll call the police & get you arrested & thrown in the slammer under section 16932 :RpS_lol:

Sometimes I wonder why this place is called the plasterers forum when you get chancers asking the most basic of basic plastering questions :-(

Listen here Fibrenob Stop running round like a little bitch pm'ing everyone about me & also blaming me for phoning/texting you with scams & also saying that I am every new member that joins here & that I'm rigging the tags with my IT skills because I haven't got any IT skills ffs that's just what you believe in your little FibreBrain head. :rolleyes)
Now stop hassling me or I'll call the police & get you arrested & thrown in the slammer under section 16932 :RpS_lol:

He told me he could have you anytime :RpS_thumbup:

ISO 16932:2007 - Glass in building -- Destructive-windstorm-resistant security glazing -- Test and classification. :RpS_confused:

oh dear.....so nisus is the wand then ryan?:RpS_unsure:

Sorry but i'm still bitterly dissapointed with this thread cos I di''nt have me reading glasses on and though the second word of the thread title said ANGELS :RpS_sneaky:

chill, man :RpS_cool:

i'm sure there's an amicable solution and they'll reconcile their differences .. :RpS_unsure:

Sorry but i'm still bitterly dissapointed with this thread cos I di''nt have me reading glasses on and though the second word of the thread title said ANGELS :RpS_sneaky:
now were talking,, cant some one start one any way about WET ANGELS :RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.