West Midlands members

Members online

GPS I know I should but never do to busy about moaning about the plumbers and sparks lol
Nice to know who's just down the road

Scottie I'm coming across your way next week so I might pop in and show you how to put a big gauge on with my new toy

Yo !
image.jpg

I'm East side, sorry

U wouldn't of got out of Bilston alive vince they would have lynched you into an 80s night at the robin 2 and had a fat bloke dressed as Alison Moyet haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with bilston that's my neck of the woods, saying that tho there ay much right with it either lol

Dow ya go down the robin ? I sid acdc tribute there last year quality[emoji106]go quite a bit

Dow ya go down the robin ? I sid acdc tribute there last year quality[emoji106]go quite a bit

Now and again I do but there just seems to be the same tributes doin the rounds and got a bit bored of it the best one a saw was guns n roses they was good and the jamm but there was a few old heads in there who thought they were 18 again an kept trying to kick off bouncing into people and expecting an apology knob heads

Now and again I do but there just seems to be the same tributes doin the rounds and got a bit bored of it the best one a saw was guns n roses they was good and the jamm but there was a few old heads in there who thought they were 18 again an kept trying to kick off bouncing into people and expecting an apology knob heads

My mate talked me to goin to an 80s night there fukin mental some women kept hitting us with a blow up microphone I told her I was gonna shove it up her t**t but her eyes lit up haha and some old geezer with a pork pie hat on was dancing like wacko our other mate former spread came (but he f**k*d his leg up 5 years ago bad break across his knee ) put his best tachini top down and it was mullered in black footprints an hour later [emoji3]

My mate talked me to goin to an 80s night there fukin mental some women kept hitting us with a blow up microphone I told her I was gonna shove it up her t**t but her eyes lit up haha and some old geezer with a pork pie hat on was dancing like wacko our other mate former spread came (but he f**k*d his leg up 5 years ago bad break across his knee ) put his best tachini top down and it was mullered in black footprints an hour later [emoji3]

That's a standard night out in bilston lol