were is the north and south line drawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Private Member
So were do we draw the line in the sand of were the north starts and the south ends. like vinnie jones said "you ******* northern monkey so who is a southern monkey on here.

i would think of myself as a northerner thank god.
flat cap
whippet
pigeon fancier

wi just enough change in ma pocket for part ale int pub after a day darn pit.

I go up and down the country a bit and when I come back home I start to feel better when I get past stoke and into the cheshire zones so I guess anything from cheshire up is the north

And I am usually right about these things my instincts are well honed. but for the real north south divide just look at the map as a graph as to where the government spends money - then you will see the north south divide more clearly. you may also notice that some towns are not even in England

i'm even more in the midlands than you AD! anything past brum is north and anything past stratford is south. although i do class stratford residents as southern ponces :RpS_laugh:

Manchester is south to me:-0 Birmingham is proper south and Laaanden is deep south. Below that? .......parlez-vous francais?

beddy, you are a proper bellend for that comment. don't forget youve gotta work in poncey stratford next tuesday. dead man walking when i tell the customer what you said

**** off john. anyone who lives in a village with such a poncy name as the one you live in deserves to be f**k*d in the bumhole by a stratford ponce

North East Grimsby ,Cleethorpes one road in one road out. Did you pick up any work off them floods a few years back.

Anywhere over the River Tamar is up North as far as i'm concerned. Get thee down t' scullery lad. That means you're a northerner too Mr Brown.

I was on a job at the time and these lads work for one of these building insurance firms they was from batley in yorkshire they was getting shipped out your way to deal with the flood damage homes .

I was born in Sunderland, now live in Farnborough, when i travel northwards i find my turning the heating up, thats when i no i`m getting Northwards.

anywhere past north of brum is flat cap and whippet country to me.....feck that im all sarrrffffffff mate....

Status
Not open for further replies.