Went to see another job today but how are you supposed to !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
refinas rubber cove tools are ment to be quite good but the milk bottle was free:RpS_thumbup:

id ask for some noggins put in

i do not like that plasterboard cut in strips either. all of the strength has been taken out of the board, a very poor design.
why ever dont the builder use british gyproc gypglas rok f board which is designed for serpentine walls and ceilings?

id still be asking for noggins putting in! look at pic 4 them timbers will defo twist at some point!!

running cove in

646020_2.jpg

Just load the angle up with gear that you wanna curve.then run the (curvy) tool as i call it, along the angle to form the curve

to me its just another wall, just a curvy one lol i do love doing things like this though as it keeps you on your toes a bit, but once youv done it once, its all the bloody same ay..... just slightly different lol

these bad boys are mustard..................

covingtool_zpsb949f07b.jpg

arti can you send me the link to this tool ive spent ages on the refina site trying to find it but i canny see it anywhere pet, could right do with one on this job ta muchly:RpS_thumbup:

Not heard anything as yet Spanky, but i'm not too surprised to be honest .
I know i was first through the door to look at it and one would assume that others did follow.
So its possibly still abit quick.
The price i put in , shall we say top end of competitive , although it wasn't taking the pi$$, as i dont need the work anyway. If i was to win the contract ,would have to take on a couple of boys to help service it. So dont really care either way.

If u wanted to get the dome absolutely she-ite hot u could always do it with a mould the same way as you would an insitu niche and if you really wanted to belt and brace it u could use the same method for the staircase inner and outer dia's just get thier joiner to make you some running boards to the correct radius out of some 18mm ply or mdf or am i being a bit too olde schoole here lmao may take a while to set up but the end result will be spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.