Well

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimpy

Been a few weeks now trying to either get in with a labourer or getting in as an apprentice!! A load of phone calls and a load of e-mails done and sent. All with a no sorry mate :'(

But got 1 e-mail tonight saying that they are currently not looking for an apprentice, but they will be looking for a general labourer in the near future.

Just keep trying mate. Even if you go out looking for it! Go round looking for builders doing extensions and stuff. To be honest mate most tradesman cant be bothered to ;)email people back who are looking for work when they,ve been grafting all day, best way is to get out there and try and talk face to face with them.

Gimpy said:
heafy said:
Gimpy said:
Gwynedd North Wales :-[
Where in Gwynedd mate, anywhere near Bala
Ive gotta job in a few weeks in Harlech, thin coat render if ya wanna give us a hand on that. I've got a caravan on greenacres so I'm lookin to try and gat some work up that way, you won't be guaranteed work all the time but every little counts as they say until you can find somethin more local for urself. It's about half hour drive to Porthmadog I think from ur place

A village by Caernarfon mate. 43 miles from Bala. Thats a good hour drive.

heafy said:
Gimpy said:
heafy said:
Gimpy said:
Ive gotta job in a few weeks in Harlech, thin coat render if ya wanna give us a hand on that. I've got a caravan on greenacres so I'm lookin to try and gat some work up that way, you won't be guaranteed work all the time but every little counts as they say until you can find somethin more local for urself. It's about half hour drive to Porthmadog I think from ur place

I don't want the bunk bed Craig , i want the double ;D ;D

heafy, Cheers mate, I really appreciate it. I'd love to come and give you an hand and get some experience mate. Yes, Porthmadog is only about 30 minutes from me

warriorupnorth said:
heafy said:
Gimpy said:
heafy said:
Gimpy said:

I don't want the bunk bed Craig , i want the double ;D ;D
let him have it craig... and sleep in another county.... the vibration will kill you ;D

Gimpy said:
Did you go to The Ship for a few wiganlad? A friend of mine owns that.
yep and the goat, and lion and sumother places . stoped in a big fck off house on the main rd just out side town. dnt think the lady wus plzd with the noise we made . the stag actualy went out in a mankini they didnt let us in 1 pub coz his nuts were hangin out. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.