Welcome to The Clay Plaster Company

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clayplasterman

Hello and welcome to the Clay Plastering Discussion my name is Paul Dixon I am the Director of the Clay Plaster Company along with Ben Scott who is the Technical Director to answer all your really in-depth geeky questions.

We are the most comprehensive Clay Plaster Company in the UK offering the largest array of products on the market over 110 natural colours and 4 clay textures from Porcelina smooth through to Enjarre rustic.

We are also the UK Distributor of Japanese Trowels direct from our supplier in Japan.

Some of you I have already met and have given me a hard time (I thank you ) the banter on here is really good and some witty answers, well what do you expect from spreads!

On a more serious note I am here to help and persuade you guys to try our coloured clay plaster. Because of its breathability and hygroscopic qualities along with a huge colour pallet it’s proving to be quite successful as more architects, designers and clients ask for this eco-friendly product.

It may not be for some of you die hard spreads I understand that before you give me a hard time, but as we all know too well, prices are being squeezed tighter and tighter so why not try something different, I’m sure you’ll gain extra business with a different approach to clients who are more affluent and would like something unusual but natural.

So keep your questions coming and we will endeavour to answer them as accurately and quickly as we can if you require a quicker response please contact us through the website.

Kind regards

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jph we are doing good mate as you may have seen we are doing the Shikkui Plaster now, so if you're interested give me a call 07580 331311, come down to one of our workshops be good to see you.

Status
Not open for further replies.