Wee vid

oh yeah....... well Imago has sorted the venue, once we've all finished plastering it, Ni is best man and will play me down the aisle to bag pipes so that's ticked off. The only snag in the planning is my actual wedding in July which could clash timing wise.... but i'm sure I can explain to Clawski and we could make some wiggle room?
Can I take you up the aisle jess please ?:whistle:

Can I take you up the aisle jess please ?:whistle:
Fjc54zM.jpg

I must be out of touch but I don’t think I’ve ever made a lady cone before? Let alone decide who cones first :(

I rarely work off a hop up they're hardly ever tall enough. Set of steps or we often use trestles. Parts of that vid are old (we didn't haven't trestles then)

I rarely work off a hop up they're hardly ever tall enough. Set of steps or we often use trestles. Parts of that vid are old (we didn't haven't trestles then)

Draper do one about 700mm high, they're about £60 - £70 I use them for putting buckets on when I'm on the stilts. Can board 9ft ceilings off them easy to. Don't know how any spread works off steps, kill me forever leaning against them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Draper do one about 700mm high, they're about £60 - £70 I use them for putting buckets on when I'm on the stilts. Can board 9ft ceilings off them easy to. Don't know how any spread works off steps, kill me forever leaning against them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah it is not ideal. Thanks I'll look into them sounds ace!