websites..

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewis

hi guys ..thinking of getting website done could some of you show me yours for ideas etc..what kinda money am i looking at to??

sorry, what i meant was, dannys good at it, good value, couple of hundred quid etc.. go see warrior up norths signature link for an example..
i havent done it cos im about as stable as nitro glycerine, but i can vouch for his ability to get you noticed..

in fact, just pm danny, get his phone number and have the chat... easy.. youll soon be an expert in website tech, seo optimisation etc...

lol thanks chris....

I dont think I did the one in warriors sig :)

£300 will get you a site (guessing its a plastering site) I do on page seo and show you how you can get it ranking or i can do it for you but thats extra ££ :)

I am not going to post links on here as its up to the members on here to show you if they want to.

But I know that one member scored a £18K contract from his site another member got £2500 job that lead on to even more work

My own site which I built like 6 years ago I think which is fugly has made me an obscene amount and is still driving leads to local spreads.

Let me know via pm if you want all the info :)

Danny

hi guys ..thinking of getting website done could some of you show me yours for ideas etc..what kinda money am i looking at to??

Hi Lewis,
If you click my signature you can see my website.
Danny did this one for me a few months ago & i've had £2500 worth of work off it so far.
Danny can also get you ranking at the top of google for a fee.
But i had the WMWD of him & did it myself,
if you google "Wolverhampton Plasterer" have a look where i am on Google :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited:
Have a look at mine, its been running about a year now and has brought in a shed load of dosh, i did pay Danny extra to sort out my listing, so in my opinion its worth paying the extra dosh.

Deffo go with danny........He did my website which i will post up shortly, and i am over the moon with it, had a few jobs off it, nothing major yet, but i'm still working on the ranking, and i'e quoted a fair amount off it, so it's defintely paid for it's self, and i've had a fair few people phoneing up asking who built it. as it was the best they had seen....

Best thing i ever done, i'm hopeing to get loads off it this year....You couldn't evan get a credit card sized ad for that in the yellow pages, your getting a 4-5 page portfilio insted.

Hi Lewis,
If you click my signature you can see my website.
Danny did this one for me a few months ago & i've had £2500 worth of work of it so far.
Danny can also get you ranking at the top of google for a fee.
But i had the WMWD of him & did it myself,
if you google "Wolverhampton Plasterer" have a look where i am on Google :RpS_thumbup:

How did you get your signiture as a keyword? lol

If you google "plasterers bristol" mine should come up

Last edited:
i did my 3 sites myself but i had a year off work in spain so i took the time to find out how to do them, there are loads of free and cheap options but these arent worth a s tuff as its you searchability in the search engines that count as if your sites not optimised you will never get found, i did a one page site for my daughters mobile hairdressing business and she was getting work in 2 weeks after i published the site. Mobile hairdressing and styling

Status
Not open for further replies.