Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasterers1StopShop

Hi Guys,

A few of you have previously mentioned it's hard to place orders on our website due to you having to register. This has now been changed! All you need to do is click Buy and it is very similar to other sites from there.

If you can't access the internet you can always call 01242 236699 to place an order.

The website will be going through a lot of changes in January, so please be patient with us. There will be lots of new tools going online and some information about the new unit we are moving to. Finally we will also be launching our new Catalogue, they should be done by the end of Jan.

Hope you all had a great Christmas break and I wish you all the very best for the New Year

Ryan

Hi mate, will give you a call to discuss the prices del prices. All depends on what and quantity

Is the office no best?

We do sell a sponge Float on a pole as well.

Last edited:
Think you just called Ryan, my mobilesmicrophone is dead so I cant speak to anyone! Im getting a cheap temp one later so will call you.

I would be happy to order materials from you guys as you are forum sponsors but need to see if we can get near to the price TP are currently supplying to us for. I dont know if that is possible?

Have a mp75 job starting soon 365 Bags will be need

Think you just called Ryan, my mobilesmicrophone is dead so I cant speak to anyone! Im getting a cheap temp one later so will call you.

I would be happy to order materials from you guys as you are forum sponsors but need to see if we can get near to the price TP are currently supplying to us for. I dont know if that is possible?

Have a mp75 job starting soon 365 Bags will be need

Everything is possible mate :) I reckon we should be able to, are you able to take it all in 1 hit?

We possible could. Do you have a clapable r/s for the ritmo in stock mate? Also sponge balls ect?

Status
Not open for further replies.